HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9412.jpg

one of the best poses

He got some cool poses out of it, but he snapped the stand also lol you can see its cracked

ahhh..the price i paid for for torturing my figures..haahaa...

maulfan, i was about to pose some of those pics here, but wookster beat me to it..heehee..some of my earlier pred 2 pics were posted couple of pages back though..but i gotta say ur latest batch of pics were really cool..love the lighting on those..plus the clarity of the pics!!!:lol

ahhh..the price i paid for for torturing my figures..haahaa...

maulfan, i was about to pose some of those pics here, but wookster beat me to it..heehee..some of my earlier pred 2 pics were posted couple of pages back though..but i gotta say ur latest batch of pics were really cool..love the lighting on those..plus the clarity of the pics!!!:lol

Thanks dude, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm sure greatful you're as bold with figures as you are, your ALIENS warrior shot helped me to get better pics knowing what the figure was safely capable of, and now with the Predator I'll be able to explore some more things. I love that the hip is done to allow it to bend back. The armor eventually stops it, but I was happy with how it looked in the roar pose like the P1 did just before fighting Dutch, that's like an iconic image for me, I think of P1 Predator I picture him throwing his arms out in a "bring it" pose with that great roar echoing in the jungle night. Can't wait til HT unveils a P1.

No one pushes his figures more than Ed, I sometimes wince when I try to get anywhere near his figure poses, but his results speak for themselves!

Holy ****!!! That is one hellacious gallery of P2 eye candy there edwint! Outstanding close ups, really gorgeous. Great range of poses, too! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Seeing work like that makes me so painfully aware of how badly I need a new camera. :monkey2

Wow! Great photos Ed and MF!

One question though: do the wrist blades retract all the way back? I havent seen any pics that show the blades all the way back in. Having said that in MF's pics it seems the blades can extend out way past the hand... is this a custom job or is it part of the regular features?

Can anyone clarify? I'm really considering getting this as my first Predator Hot Toys figure.

The wrist blades don't retract all the way into the forearm armour. They do extend though, as you said, out past the hand. It's the same with all the Predators that have the blades. I still prefer the P2 Elder. You may not. They are both great figures. The P2 Elder doesn't have the blades. The P2 Elder has a duller paint application, whereas the Warrior is glossier and looks more plastic and less natural in comparison.

Wow! Great photos Ed and MF!

One question though: do the wrist blades retract all the way back? I havent seen any pics that show the blades all the way back in. Having said that in MF's pics it seems the blades can extend out way past the hand... is this a custom job or is it part of the regular features?

Can anyone clarify? I'm really considering getting this as my first Predator Hot Toys figure.

No they can't competely retract, but they do come out quite a way when fully extended.

Hmmm, I'm a bit dissapointed that the blades dont retract into the armour housing... wasnt that the case in movies? I'm sure the wrist blades were concealed completely in both P1 and P2? Not the end of the world tho. Are the blades easily removable? i.e could i just remove the blades giving the impression they are fully retracted and then put them back whenever i like?

Sorry for all the nit-picky questions... i'm very particular about certain aspects of the things i buy!

Back