HT T800 Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few more updates

kc1pb6.jpg

21d4rd.jpg

35kr6hc.jpg

:lecture QFT This is one of the reasons why Skynet upgraded to the advanced model T-800 since the flawed 600's were prone to rust among other things.

Looks pretty cool though.

Titanium is well known for its excellent corrosion resistance (almost as resistant as platinum), being able to withstand attack by acids, moist chlorine gas, and by common salt solutions. Pure titanium is not soluble in water but is soluble in concentrated acids. A metallic element, it is also well-known for its high strength-to-weight ratio. It is a light, strong metal with low density (60% as dense as steel) that, when pure, is quite ductile (especially in an oxygen-free environment), easy to work, lustrous, and metallic-white in colour. The relatively high melting point of this element makes it useful as a refractory metal. Titanium is as strong as steel, but 43% lighter; it is 60% heavier than aluminium, but twice as strong; however these numbers can vary a little because of the use of different alloys. These properties make titanium very resistant to the usual kinds of metal fatigue.

You guys got a point on Titanium. For the most part, they are oil stain. I will have to make the adjustment on some areas that look like rust.

If you are trying to simulate oil stains I would do it subtly and only on the hydraulic joints and not as much as you have overall. Cool effect though.

:lecture QFT This is one of the reasons why Skynet upgraded to the advanced model T-800 since the flawed 600's were prone to rust among other things.

In McG land maybe, but the only difference between the true 600 and 800 series is the camouflage, ie, rubber skin vs cyborgs. The Endos should actually be the same.

If you want to get me started, go ahead and argue with me. I'll bring it.

In McG land maybe, but the only difference between the true 600 and 800 series is the camouflage, ie, rubber skin vs cyborgs. The Endos should actually be the same.

I don't actually want you to "start it" :lol:

But I really don't think that Endoskeleton would be the same for the generation of 600 and then second generation after, 800..
Skynet was constantly improving and developing new technology.

In my opinion, it all started with big machines, and developed towards smaller to infiltrators! It makes logic if you look at T-800 and T-1000..
I think that same "rule" applies to T-600 and T-800. Earlier version is bigger and more "robust".

Last edited:

:rotfl Bring it! There's a BIG difference between the 600 and 800 endos.

And whether you like it or not, McG land is officially part of canon just as the T-850 and TX-1 are.

Back