HT T800 Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this hobby for its great customizers who get these incredible figures from high end makers like Hot Toys and say, "Yeah, that could so be better", and go ahead and make it so. This is one perfect example of what complete and total awesomeness should look like. That deserves a Wookie Dance Off :chew:chew

Update on the base. More details on the base coming soon.

33nb7z6.jpg

Wow, I really like this dark grey look. It appears like the skulls are covered in tons of ash.

Wow..this is the BEST one I have seen so far....

Amazing...this is HOT. This one of a kind needs to be in an acrylic case.

subscribing this thread.

Guys, I give you the finished product of r5050s. Rob has done an amazing job on this custom. I feel like the luckiest guy on this forum. I will let the pictures speak for itself. Thank you Rob!!!

1zohszt.jpg

x3flfc.jpg

9iwggh.jpg

15pom7s.jpg

Yup!!! My favorite pic. I got to find me another plasma rifle to do this.

this was a great project, I never had an HT endo for myself and it was the first time I actually held one in my hands and it's one heck of a figure..I wanted to thank sharpnel for putting the trust in me specially that I'm new to this forum..now that I have my own endo (thanks oneye !) let the mayhem begin :)

of course I have to finish Richard's Endos first lol !!

Hold onto your seat guys. When r5150s get his hands on HT Endo or other HT products, you will be blown away. He comes up with amazing ideas that will shock and push the envelope for HT. HT if you are reading this, keep your eyes on the upcoming project from r5150s.

Last edited:
this was a great project, I never had an HT endo for myself and it was the first time I actually held one in my hands and it's one heck of a figure..I wanted to thank sharpnel for putting the trust in me specially that I'm new to this forum..now that I have my own endo (thanks oneye !) let the mayhem begin :)

of course I have to finish Richard's Endos first lol !!

How many more do you have to do Rob? I wanna get on the line too! Those look freakin' amazing!!! I NEED to have that done on my HT endo. Let me know if you can fit me in bro. Thanks! :D

Back