HT T800 Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You said the chrome is sensitive to touch. Does that mean that fingerprints remain on it permanently, or it rubs off? What affect does it have. That may be a determining factor in whether or not I do for it. Granted, I do pose them and leave them pretty much forever like statues (may even glue them into place), but I really want to know, as I will be using it on my 1/4 model also.

You said the chrome is sensitive to touch. Does that mean that fingerprints remain on it permanently, or it rubs off? What affect does it have. That may be a determining factor in whether or not I do for it. Granted, I do pose them and leave them pretty much forever like statues (may even glue them into place), but I really want to know, as I will be using it on my 1/4 model also.

its not that sensitive to the touch..sorry if I mislead you there..it's fine, you just dont want to handle it too much as the paint does rub of but if you are posing it in one position..you'll be okay..it should be ok for your 1/4 scale endo too..

you should try it first on a piece of scrap and see how it is and make the decision from there..oh one more thing...no worries about the fingerprint..once you sprayed the chrome..it dries almost instantly..

Rob

Rob,
Going to post office. Will provide trkg to you when I return. :)

Have you tried applying Future Floor Finish to it and see what happens? Looks great on the Stormtroopers. I wouldn't think it would affect the chrome paint.

Guys, I want to give you an update of the amazing work of r5150s. Rob this is pure genius!!! Stay tune for more.

20p90nr.jpg

The tire is a nice touch.

zu3tid.jpg

f2ptsg.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait to see it finished. Already looks better then the CM 1/3 figure with its a$$-out pose.
Dam', dude!
You should add IMHO in this cases, of course this is great&superb work & etc, but it's NO WAY near CM Endo. Not even close.
Actually, I'm sure you didn't even seen it in person...

Dam', dude!
You should add IMHO in this cases, of course this is great&superb work & etc, but it's NO WAY near CM Endo. Not even close.
Actually, I'm sure you didn't even seen it in person...

I agree, CM Endo takes the cake as best Endo i have ever seen in any scale so far.

WOW! That endo paint job is insane. Looks like that base is going to be the perfect way to display it too. Very reminiscent of the opening future war scene in T2. Great job.

Yes, I seem to be the only one who thinks little of the CM Endo. Granted, I have yet to see it in person, but all the many pics I've seen have made me think the chest is too wide and boxy, and the pose is over exagerated, making it look like it's sticking its a$$ out.

I've argued the point with plenty of people, and I know it's supposed to be based on the T2 opening shots, so just acknowledge and move on guys. I never, ever thought is was worth the money, or I'd surely have one.

Just the way i want to make my endoskeleton.the HT paintjob sucks.Great painting.

This one far-far away from original product, that's for sure :)
Best HT Endo re-done I ever saw.
Please, more shots of this beauty if possible.

Kewl base, but those skulls don't look human enough. Kinda apeish.

Also one of those hmmmm moments in the movie, there are tons of skulls shown, but no other bones?

Back