Hurricanes SW customs,

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figuremaster Les said:
Hurricane, you are still, bar none, the best Star Wars Customizer in the World!
Enjoy your status my friend!
Amazing works!

What he said. Your outfits amaze me. They'd be works of genius even without the LEDs and such. Fanatastic.

I am in love with those 12" scaled clones. Especially the Cody. Top notch!

1/6 prototype republic commando 90% scratch made armor...in the process of making molds...
DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

DSCF0084.jpg
DSCF0085-1.jpg

hurricane said:
in progress, commander Bacara,
DSCF0117.jpg
[/IMG]

Damn dude! You are a Magician of the highest order!
That is one wicked helmet!
In fact, if you just made a little row of a bunch of the different Clone Trooper helms, on a sort of display base with posts for them to rest on, like the LOTR helms, I would get the set!

I think one day, I will get one of your figures. One. I can't afford as many as I'd like....ok, maybe two, I do want one of your lightup Vaders....but, your Commander Cody is a must. I must get one. Somehow.
He is all I really want for my entire collection. I have almost all the 1/6 Star Wars figures I want. Really.
But that is the one that eludes my abilities to solve, what with time and information and just outright love for Star Wars customs.
So, one day...one day... Look for an email one day....:D

But this Bacara is too awesome!
Just had to say all that.

Awesome work, just awesome. Cody looks great & so does that Bacara helm.

That Luke saber is incredible!

Brilliant work, as ever! Can't wait to see him finished. I've never seen this much passion for creating armored characters manifest itself so prolifically!

Imagine if the Kurgans had managed to get hold of you....

Man your customs are works of art!!! Why can't side show do this!! I want my Vader!!

Wow!!! That Bacara is a work of ART.... Just amazing attention to detail. One day I have to have you make something for me, anything! Just to have a one of a kind piece like those you have already made.... Would be an honor.

Keep it up!! I can't wait to see Bacara upon completion. :chew :chew

DarkArtist81 said:
Wow!!! That Bacara is a work of ART.... Just amazing attention to detail. One day I have to have you make something for me, anything! Just to have a one of a kind piece like those you have already made.... Would be an honor.

Keep it up!! I can't wait to see Bacara upon completion. :chew :chew
thanx for the kind comments, drop me aline when you want something done, quite few clone commanders are planned, and the armor is now alot better,not just modified hasbro stuff, bacara will be the first with screen accurate armor...

hurricane said:
thanx for the kind comments, drop me aline when you want something done, quite few clone commanders are planned, and the armor is now alot better,not just modified hasbro stuff, bacara will be the first with screen accurate armor...

I will certainly have to do just that... if anything just to gauge price and get an idea of what I'm getting myself into. I have to have one though... that's for sure. Too cool not to.. :lol

Bacara progress, new knee/shoulder/upper arm/elbow/forearm armor, new belt, very close to completion.
DSCF0084-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Back