Hurricanes SW customs,

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shots of Bacara, and custom snowtrooper, (couldnt waste the icing sugar)please ignore the duracell 9volt battery.......
DSCF0107-2.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0110.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0112-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Forgot to say, Bacara now has an interchangeable head,using the customers concept for his look.
DSCF0105-3.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0106.jpg
[/IMG]

fabulous fabulous work as always.... and that icing sugar looks great with the figures!

next project, will talk too........(batteries were nearly dead, so the eyes will be brighter!)
DSCF0039-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Wor-Gar said:
Excellent! Finally, an accurate 3PO with lights and sounds! Good choice, Hurricane.

Maybe an R2 too...? Lights, beeps, projector lamp...?

well i do have all the bits for one so maybe........?:rotfl

Hi Hurricane , I've seen your work on various forums over the past year or so and I must say it's truly inspirational ! ( Literally so ,as I've recently started work on my own Commander Bly figure ). I know that you have recently offered a Clone Trooper building service but I wondered whether you are considering selling the helmets , armour parts etc as kits ?

thundergod said:
Hi Hurricane , I've seen your work on various forums over the past year or so and I must say it's truly inspirational ! ( Literally so ,as I've recently started work on my own Commander Bly figure ). I know that you have recently offered a Clone Trooper building service but I wondered whether you are considering selling the helmets , armour parts etc as kits ?
this could be possible, who did you have in mind?

Nice customs...how can one man be so gifted!!! You and figure master Les are truly amazing customizers. WOW!!

Cheers,

Brad

hurricane said:
1/6 ESB bespin Luke, cordless cathode saber.
DSCF0078.jpg

Can SS just copy this figure and mass produce it? I love it!!! Not to mention that it is my favorite Luke outfit in the OT. Absolutely breathtaking!!!!

Cheers,

Brad

3po progress, comin together, or more accurately coming together as pieces
DSCF0058-2.jpg
[/IMG]

hurricane said:
3po progress, comin together, or more accurately coming together as pieces
DSCF0058-2.jpg

Holy F@#king crap, that is GORGEOUS!!! :drool

'Cane, you are Master and only a few here hold that title!!! :rock

By the way, I want a 3P0! :monkey3

never cease to amaze me. why don't you post some prices to do this to 12" figs? please.

Vader AL said:
never cease to amaze me. why don't you post some prices to do this to 12" figs? please.
Pricey, but well worth the money for the work and detail that go into them. I'm hoping maybe early next year after I pay off some bills I can commission him for some of his figures. Hurricane's work is amazing!!

The ill Jedi said:
Pricey, but well worth the money for the work and detail that go into them. I'm hoping maybe early next year after I pay off some bills I can commission him for some of his figures. Hurricane's work is amazing!!
unfortunelty true, to convert a sideshow figure to having a in body powered cordless saber.....takes
1 cathode tube
1 custom made invertor
new body
wiring
switches etc etc......
ive yet to try a sideshow body but ive one on the bench (luke jedi) being fitted out...

STOP WOULD YA!
JUST STOP!

WHAT ARE YOU?!?!?! SOME KIND OF A FRIKKIN' WIZARD!?!?!?!?

I jest.:D

AMAZING!
And...food for thought for me...ahem! If you get my meaning...:D

Back