Hurricanes SW customs,

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phenomenal---- I love the pictures that set up Bespin with Vader and Boba with the stormtroopers in the background... and the Bespin Luke-- forget it. Astounding! A great artist---- keep it up!

more bacara
[/IMG][/IMG]
DSCF0093.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0094-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0095-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I...but how...OK I think this is enough,somebody can PLEASE pass the gasoline because I'm going to burn my customs,can the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse (Les,Cm,Da and you) do a tutorial thread,it don't have to be of everything you know just of some projects,for example I would love to know how you made the Clone Commando but I can live happy if you do it from the Bacara.I know I'm not the only one who think this way,you guys have so much talent and some time looking at your works it just...GOOD WHY??????

For real...awesome job. :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

I am in total awe Hurricane, amazing bro!

ps: PM sent on on another project we're doing!

Man, I am wading in a drool pool, all of your customs are magnificent Hurricane! I am saving up to commission you my friend!

My favs have to be: RotJ Vader, Wor-Gar's Fett and Padme. All of them gorgeous!!!

jawa, standard hasbro affair,scratch made belt, weathered,wired edged hood ,black velvet lining
jawa.jpg
[/IMG]

Revised Bacara prototype, the helmets frontal shroud has been reworked,and the seperate chest armor section remade slightly bigger....
revisions.jpg
[/IMG]

metaphorge said:
I don't suppose we could get you to elaborate on what tech you're using on connectors for the wireless saber lighting, could we?

...I'm guessing it's magic

I wonder if the technique for lighting the sabers could be modified into a good way to light Jabba's pipe and bowl.....

Please share!!

Isn't there a thread in the back somewhere on LED sabers?....

lightsabers? err, maybe one day.....anyway RC boss update,has head now,
DSCF0077-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0074-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Back