"Interest Thread for Possible Run #2 for" 1/6 Jawa's Robe and Hood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those who are interested in Run number 2:

Lopie X's 1
Solo_Bones X's 2
TailBane X's 1
Origami X's 2

I bought one of these on ebay a couple of weeks ago, so I thought these were available on continuous basis.

I wonder what size I got, what was the original size of the robes? I could probably go for a couple of tall versions.

Me too, me too :wave

Two tall for me please.

I had to make some improvements on the Jawas, after working on a few new figures.

I improved the hands after realizing the fat, short Jawa has fairly large hands. It also makes the ion blaster look the appropriate size.

Lastly, I fixed the eyes to make them smaller. They really had beady eyes in ANH.

Old eyes
image.jpg
New
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here's a pic of a wrestling figure in the original small robes up in front and the taller figures in large robes in back.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Changing out some hands on the awkward arms on this guy..so he can hold the blaster better. This guy couldn't hold the blaster like this until I changed the hands.

Also I added a better cable to the blaster. I'm adding and finishing all the blasters with this cable.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'm between 6-9" on my various Jawas. I like the 8-9" myself.

Finished the details on the ion blaster. Still needs weathering and more detailing.

image.jpg
image.jpg

We have 10 robes, so I'll send an e-mail tomorrow. Thank you all for participating I will keep you updated.

Sent email last week about robes. Haven't heard back with final word. Are they still available? I need a short and tall.

Sean

I e-mailed the tailor and she said she can make them all toll but we will have to trim the sleeves and skirt for short Jawas.
I also sent her a e-mail today, so we can pay her and gets these done.

Last edited:
Remind her to please, please be consistent on the size of the hoods. Sometimes she makes them too small for the robes.

Back