Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a questions for you guys...

I pre-ordered the Hot Toys BD Iron Man and am considering getting the Hot Toys Mech Test. However, I really like this piece. I'm debating between buying this or just the two Hot Toys figures.

I'm still new to collecting and only have Hot Toys Batman figures (7), Indy PF, and the Sparrow PF pre-ordered.

What do you guys think? Also, anyone know the scale of this piece? Thanks in advance.

wouldn't the 2 HT figs be almost as much as this? I'd go with the mark VI

wouldn't the 2 HT figs be almost as much as this? I'd go with the mark VI

Yeah it would most likely be the same price. I'm leaning towards the maquette, but wanted some opinions. So far I've only found a few places that are selling this: SS, CSC, AlterEgo, and BBTS. Anyone find any other places? I'd buy from SS, but I don't need the EX with the additional CA taxes.

The Scale is 1:4

Thank you for clarifying.

Yeah HT's is Amazing but the prices are just insane for a 12 inch figure now, i have a few that i really wanted and have passed on a whole bunch, i will still get War Machine to go with my MK III IM but after that i can't see myself getting anymore.

I just perfer the CQ's so much more now!

Yeah it would most likely be the same price. I'm leaning towards the maquette, but wanted some opinions. So far I've only found a few places that are selling this: SS, CSC, AlterEgo, and BBTS. Anyone find any other places? I'd buy from SS, but I don't need the EX with the additional CA taxes.

Thank you for clarifying.

No Prob :D

Yeah HT's is Amazing but the prices are just insane for a 12 inch figure now, i have a few that i really wanted and have passed on a whole bunch, i will still get War Machine to go with my MK III IM but after that i can't see myself getting anymore.

I just perfer the CQ's so much more now!

It started with the Joker for me (batman fan) and I was only going to get one... yeah, that worked out. Then I saw the Indy PF, so now I only collect PF's of movie icons (which is a rule I will break)... and now there is this Iron Man maquette which looks awesome. Like I have said before, I hate this hobby.

I'm weak... :monkey2

We're all Weak!!! :D

and the HT's Batman figs are what started a lot of people on HT's....Hell they were and are Amazing figs, but when the prices for these guys are now close to the $200 mark you gotta say enough is enough!!

I LOVE HT's i just gotta be more selective and not rush in and buy everything just cause the movie is cool and they make 6 figs from that movie.....do i really need all of them....NO!!!

being a completist will make you go into debt faster then having a Gambling Problem :lol

i think you can have 10 ht figs displayed at the center of your room, and with this maquette around, it'd still be the center of attention due to its size and pure awesomeness.

I agree...I have three Hot Toys and all of the GI Joe 1/6th and when people come over, the Premium Formats and Comiquettes still get all of the attention. Most people just sit and talk about Captain America, IM, and Thor since they are displayed together.

I think the only comment directed toward my 1/6th was from a fellow teacher when I held a Rock Band party at our house and she just said, "What are those dolls?" Hot Toys are cool, but there should be no hesitation between this Iron Man Maquette and a handfull of HT...:sick

I've noticed this too. The minute you get a 1/4 scale statue, all of your 1/6 figures become invisible. :lol

159.99 + 189.99= 349.98 which does not equal 489.99. Close? Perhaps to some people but if customs is involved wouldn't it be more costly on a pricier item? Me no know.

Back