Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone's wait list reservation will come through. I canceled this piece earlier today. Going for a grail instead.

Where's a good place to pre-order the regular version, other than shopafx.com? Trying to get discount and save on sales tax...
Thx in adv

Where's a good place to pre-order the regular version, other than shopafx.com? Trying to get discount and save on sales tax...
Thx in adv

The only other place that I found was Alter Ego. Corner Store Comics is also the same price, but if you're in CA, you'll pay taxes.

I checked out shopafx.com and couldn't find any solid info on their cancellation policy. They just say that you can cancel as long as the order hasn't been processed (what do they consider as processed). Does anyone know if they charge a cancellation fee? Also, I've never heard of them (still new to collecting), are they legitimate? Thanks.

I posted about Capstone Comics on the other page and I have been working with them to improve their online store (they have had a physical store for years). I used to own Dark Shadow Collectibles so I am hoping that I can bring Capstone to where we left off.

Hmmm 800 seems a bit high to me for the EX. But I'm hesitant to cancel and go for the regular for a cheaper price because of all the issues from the previous Iron Man pieces. It'll just be easier dealing directly with Sideshow if there are flaws.

Hmmm 800 seems a bit high to me for the EX. But I'm hesitant to cancel and go for the regular for a cheaper price because of all the issues from the previous Iron Man pieces. It'll just be easier dealing directly with Sideshow if there are flaws.

Hmm that's probably true too.

I canceled a bunch of exclusive marvel statues, just not happy with the sculpts recently. I still have hulkbuster on order and wait listed for gambit. Canceled this latest iron man IV, x force, and silver surfer exclusives. In the end, I have to like the way the character is sculpted.

the more I think about it, I don't think the piece justifies the price tag. $350 tops would of been reasonable.

Well some were even expecting 1k :lol

That's true.....I was expecting 800 bucks or more, like Predator or Pumpkinhead maquettes.....I'm happy with the price tag, considering it is a Legacy piece and that Sideshow decided to flex pay it in 5 payments instead of 3....less than $100 a month....

$25 a week...I think I spend that much at Starbucks every week...

or 3 bucks a day.....if you want to be a bit more specific...

...not bad........not bad at all

Cheers

That's true.....I was expecting 800 bucks or more, like Predator or Pumpkinhead maquettes.....I'm happy with the price tag, considering it is a Legacy piece and that Sideshow decided to flex pay it in 5 payments instead of 3....less than $100 a month....

Cheers

Hi bear, totally agreed with you, $499 seems to be a good price. ;)
I've used my reward points on this piece, which cost me only around $350. Good deal. :naughty

Cheers

Aye, I'm with you on that. Definitely better than having a crazy price tag.

the more I think about it, I don't think the piece justifies the price tag. $350 tops would of been reasonable.

Its not really a lot more than the original comicquette that didn't light up and the SIM that did. Not to mention this actually looks a bit cooler than both those.

Back