Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it would most likely be the same price. I'm leaning towards the maquette, but wanted some opinions. So far I've only found a few places that are selling this: SS, CSC, AlterEgo, and BBTS. Anyone find any other places? I'd buy from SS, but I don't need the EX with the additional CA taxes.

Thank you for clarifying.

You can get it at Capstone Comics in Austin too.

any scale blow 1/4 is invisible :rotfl

generally, size matters. my guests love my 1:1 stuff. but some 1/6 stuff is far more impressive than larger-scale stuff. all my guests are always drawn to my ht iron man mark I. they marvel at the sheer detail and the incredible realism. same goes for the ht t-600 (weathered rubber skin version). :cool:

generally, size matters. my guests love my 1:1 stuff. but some 1/6 stuff is far more impressive than larger-scale stuff. all my guests are always drawn to my ht iron man mark I. they marvel at the sheer detail and the incredible realism. same goes for the ht t-600 (weathered rubber skin version). :cool:

the only person who is drawn to my stuff is me. the old lady let's me have my hobby as long as it doesn't take over the house and my friends just give me sheet for it. fortunately, i don't mind the "doll" jokes because i enjoy collecting. i think this piece will really stand out more. i just wonder if the power source will be a cord or batteries.

Yeah it would most likely be the same price. I'm leaning towards the maquette, but wanted some opinions. So far I've only found a few places that are selling this: SS, CSC, AlterEgo, and BBTS. Anyone find any other places? I'd buy from SS, but I don't need the EX with the additional CA taxes.

I see that Alter Ego is $40 lower than Sideshow. I don't care about the stupid name plaque. Anyone see a reason NOT to order this at Alter Ego and cancel the SS? :confused:

I see that Alter Ego is $40 lower than Sideshow. I don't care about the stupid name plaque. Anyone see a reason NOT to order this at Alter Ego and cancel the SS? :confused:

I was looking at Alter Ego too. The only difference that I can see between SS and Alter Ego besides the price is Alter Ego's cancellation fee. Does Alter Ego usually sell out?

Iron Man Statue = fiasco

Iron Man Statue + SS customer service = no worries :cool:

Play that song Riz.... :rock

lol-star_wars_rock_band.jpg

I ordered from Alterego; they give rewards points, have great prices, and most of the time they are competitive with shipping. I have always ordered regulars from them.

Back