Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2ykkrw8.jpg

14915525.jpg

:confused: i want to make the trinity but i dont want 2 iron man,what`s better?

thnaks

If you have the other PFs in that picture I would go for the Classic Version. The movie version is best displayed with the upcoming War Machine.

Definitely the classic. I'd reserve the IM movie maquette for display with the eventual WM, Cap, and Thor movie maquettes.

Speculation on my part. But I would think they'd release 1/4 scale maquettes of the movie versions. I think there'd be more than enough interest...

No interest in movie versions of Thor or Cap. Comic versions only. IM is a different matter.

No interest in movie versions of Thor or Cap. Comic versions only. IM is a different matter.

I'm sure there will also be more whom are not interested. And after all we haven't seen the movie designs yet. But still, if they all turn out looking as good as the IM design, combined maquettes would be spectacular.

Can't wait to start with the IM maquette.

Knowing the actors involved I just would have no interest in movie versions. As a Spidey and Daredevil fan I have no interest in the movie versions either. The only movie versions I'm interested in are the IM suits, Wesly Snipes Blade and maybe a SJ Black Widow.

Knowing the actors involved I just would have no interest in movie versions. As a Spidey and Daredevil fan I have no interest in the movie versions either. The only movie versions I'm interested in are the IM suits, Wesly Snipes Blade and maybe a SJ Black Widow.

I'd REALLY like a movie maquette of Daredevil. Despite what many might say, I thought that movie was really well done.

:monkey2:monkey2 Saw this thing in person and Mr. Bonnero Came out to party!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl It is truly badass!! no question! I dont think a War Machine will go with it (like a Diorama) cause the back of the base is not flat and its where the button for the lights is. Sick piece!

:monkey2:monkey2 Saw this thing in person and Mr. Bonnero Came out to party!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl It is truly badass!! no question! I dont think a War Machine will go with it (like a Diorama) cause the back of the base is not flat and its where the button for the lights is. Sick piece!

is it all gold or are the silver parts still there?

Good to here, p!tu! :rock

Did you by chance get a glimpse at....oh....let's say....

AN OLIVETTI-INSPIRED CARNAGE COMIQUETTE!?!?!? :monkey1

Back