Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl no Buffy! lol

BOOOOOO!!! :monkey2

P!tu, I think it's time you get a "sidekick" to accompany you on these trips to the SSC headquarters. What do ya say??? I'll stay out of the way. We can split up the work load. You focus on the big Marvel pieces, along with some Joes thrown in there and a few horrow pieces. I'll focus on Buffy, and some of the more miscellaneous licenses that SSC has. (ie. TMNT, etc.)

I can see it now.....P!tu featuring Chapter 2099 AKA 'Chap"....starring in....P!TUVISION 360, an all-new level of P!tuvision.

I'm getting the paperwork drawn up now. It will be in the mail by Friday, along with a SASE so there's no worries about paying for return postage. I've got it covered.

I'll get my car packed by Saturday and I'll expect for my new room to be ready by Sunday afternoon. My favorite color is blue and I prefer Egyptian coton sheets. No silk please.

Pitu they should allow you create a video of your visit and post it up on the SS site showing items already previewed and a few surprises.

BOOOOOO!!! :monkey2

P!tu, I think it's time you get a "sidekick" to accompany you on these trips to the SSC headquarters. What do ya say??? I'll stay out of the way. We can split up the work load. You focus on the big Marvel pieces, along with some Joes thrown in there and a few horrow pieces. I'll focus on Buffy, and some of the more miscellaneous licenses that SSC has. (ie. TMNT, etc.)

I can see it now.....P!tu featuring Chapter 2099 AKA 'Chap"....starring in....P!TUVISION 360, an all-new level of P!tuvision.

I'm getting the paperwork drawn up now. It will be in the mail by Friday, along with a SASE so there's no worries about paying for return postage. I've got it covered.

I'll get my car packed by Saturday and I'll expect for my new room to be ready by Sunday afternoon. My favorite color is blue and I prefer Egyptian coton sheets. No silk please.

Awesome!!! :lol:rotfl:lol

thanks for the Update pitu, so the base in the back isn't flat after all.....hmmmm?, wonder if we'll still get a 1/4 WM now ??

Hope so!

got normal on shop making big saving. not need words on tag to display with other premium format. people know him with no name or too bad.

got normal on shop making big saving. not need words on tag to display with other premium format. people know him with no name or too bad.

Edit: I think I just got it. You bought the regular version at a local shop and saved money by passing on the Exclusive version.

Last edited:
My bad, thought you were serious P!tu.

P!tu probably has to sign a NDA before being allowed to see any of the new stuff, so, by law, he can't tell us anything.

Back