Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad, thought you were serious P!tu.

P!tu probably has to sign a NDA before being allowed to see any of the new stuff, so, by law, he can't tell us anything.

Yep! i signed a few of those with sideshow! i am there _____! :lol

Oh geez. :sick

I'd be dead in the water if I had a problem like that. (I'm that unhandy.)

yep, that and my efx x-wing that showed up the same day had paint rubs. I also have to make an exchange on that.

But it seems I've been having quite a bit of drama lately :duh

yep, that and my efx x-wing that showed up the same day had paint rubs. I also have to make an exchange on that.

But it seems I've been having quite a bit of drama lately :duh

I hear you there. I've had my fair share of collectible issues lately too. Granted my pieces didn't have the price tag like those, but nonetheless, I know it's a pain.

So idecided finaly by this one,i hope is cheaper the maquette in december:chew

3475561800_2488a8a0db.jpg

thanks for the replies :duh

I know that this one is based on the movie and all, but the original Iron Man comiquette is still the king.

I know that this one is based on the movie and all, but the original Iron Man comiquette is still the king.

maybe for die hard IM fans, but for a lot of ppl, these IM movies have made a lot new fans for the IM character; for me anyways, so I much prefer this maquette to the comic versions.

maybe for die hard IM fans, but for a lot of ppl, these IM movies have made a lot new fans for the IM character; for me anyways, so I much prefer this maquette to the comic versions.

personally the movies are what made me an Ironman fan as well. i like this version better than the original com simply because he's in an upright position. saying that though i'd still own both if it weren't for all the BS that comes along with the original com, fake wise that is....

I just saw the Movie and it ROCKS!!! Bring in Mark2,3,4,6 & War Machine all in 1/4 scale... My trouble with the 1/2 mark3 is just insane. I can have 4 statue for the price of 1 egg thin statue...

Last edited:
Back