Jon El's Customs [New Clones Post 136]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jon El's Customs (Phase 2 Commander Fox pg 2)

thanks, yeah it was..i found one on ebay but unfortunately it didnt have either of the antennas I might have to make my own for one side.

thanks man

Re: Jon El's Customs (First figure-CT-2222)

Okay so i finally got around to repainting a Phase 2 Commander Cody helmet for Commander Fox, I love the design on Commander Fox's Phase 1 armor, but only display Phase 2 troops so I knew i had to get to this. I included the Phase 1 helmet in the first image for comparison.

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

Nice, I have a extra Cody Phase 2 Helmet. Want to do it for me? PM me.

Re: Jon El's Customs (First figure)

Continued:
IMG_1378.jpg

So I took Tworiverz advice and drilled holes in the helmet's aerators for the tubes, this worked great since it allows me to strap in the tanks and put the helmet on the neck peg separately.
IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

And here is the finished product:

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

Wish I would have gotten the free Bly now. How much do you charge, do you do these for other freaks? Are they hard to do? I do models, so I have everything (I also do cakes so its the same stuff).

JonEl, that helmet came out perfect. I think the reds actually favor the look of ph2. Great job indeed! :clap

Oh and a quick btw... I think I'm definitely making a mental note on your custom clone cape and may steal this idea down the road, it is an awesome touch.

Oh and a quick btw... I think I'm definitely making a mental note on your custom clone cape and may steal this idea down the road, it is an awesome touch.

I actually stole it from lopie's shadow clone

The phase2 Fox looks great, nice job. Good job matching up the colors. I have been looking for a Cody helmet for a few weeks, no luck.

Thanks, it was a bit of a search for the helmet for me too.

Thanks, it was a bit of a search for the helmet for me too.

Ugh I found my extra Cody face and phase 1 helmet. Just need to find the phase 2 helmet. Feel up to giving cody face a new look for fox?

no problem, PM me

keep forgetting to post these, I did a quick paint job on a cody hologram hand for gree

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

Nice job Jon. :clap

thanks man

Your bicep armor is backwards... :p Nice Job though!

i love fox's ph 2 helmet..great job..makes you wonder why they didnt release him with it, like they have done on so many others...it would be cool for them to offer some up for sale...lol..cuz i'd love to get one...

Fox actually changes his look for phase 2, his real phase 2 looks like a reverse shocktrooper, I did this helmet because I like his phase 1 armor but only have phase 2s

Back