Jon El's Customs [New Clones Post 136]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jon El's Customs (Phase 2 Commander Fox pg 2)

keep forgetting to post these, I did a quick paint job on a cody hologram hand for gree

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

Nice, I need to pickup a Gree right hand. I took a extra Cody and Hologram I had and put it on there. Ya its a orange hand, but it works.

Oh forgot, does not seem like anyone seen it. Bacca has a coffee cup in his hand. He reminds me of Big Helmet from Space Balls. Where he drinks the coffee.

Last edited:

Just repaint the plate like I did

I was but after I posted this. I went to TA. They had the hand for. 29, and helmet for $22. I need to make the order over $5.00. Still ok to have around. Next time they have a buy and get free clones. I will buy. Could have gotten a commander and two troops for under $250.

Or... you could just pop the hand plate off the cody hand and switch it with another gree hand plate. The hand plates are glued and should pop off with hot water and some force with a flat head screwdriver. Seen it done, but never tried before.

Or... you could just pop the hand plate off the cody hand and switch it with another gree hand plate. The hand plates are glued and should pop off with hot water and some force with a flat head screwdriver. Seen it done, but never tried before.

Ya, but. 26 cents

thats what i did with mine...easy peasy....
greehand.jpg

i ended up just buying the pieces to make my gree(And got the suit from another clone)....it ended up costing me a lot less to do it that way...i traded for some pieces as well..so instead of 125 bucks..i probably got mine done for less then 70....

Last edited:

thats what i did with mine...easy peasy....
greehand.jpg

My order was ship today. I order the hands, cost me .50 for the set. Light Light Saber for Yoda, Unlighted one same one. Paplene unlighted one, need one light. 4 rifes (GI Joe Kind), two more. Plus a Gree Phase 2 helmet just to have around.

The SW stuff I have from other items. But this way for under $15 I can leave them in the box and do with what I want with the extra. I am on the lookout for a lighted Paplene saber if anyone knows or has one.

BTW I just added some text. Go look at Barrca, tell me what you see before reading what I put.

Just got the hands in today, I got both sides. .26 for one .46 for the other. Why one side was more I have no idea. I also pickup some guns (not SW), Lighted and No Lighted Saber Ankin, and The Empire Sabers. Think I will put that one in Darth Yoda's hands.

This way I can keep what came with the item in the box. Play with others and this way I don't hurt a $150 item.

Okay So I picked up a Hasbro Dooku and Hasbro Super Battle Droid on ebay to repaint. I haven't started dooku yet, but here is the SBD:

Factory Paint for comparison:
T2eC16VzEE9s3YZ6GBQRRDEsdw60_57.jpg

Base coat:
IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

Finished:
IMG_1753.jpg

Re: Jon El's Customs (Super Battle Droid pg 6)

Sigh... wish SSC would get off their lazy bum and put that blueprint of the SBD to work... Ntm Grievous... My Battle Droids are lonely... Nice Repaint btw. :)

Thanks, I made this one to go with the BD2-pack,BD on STAP, and OOM-9

Re: Jon El's Customs (Super Battle Droid pg 6)

okay so a few additions, its been hectic here lately with rebuilding so havent had time to post the little ive done in free time.

First: inspired by cc3680's 212th Battalion i've added a harness to my 212th clone as well as one to my 442nd clone, i think it gives them a bit of character...i may add a matching leg holster to one of them.
IMG_1754.jpg

Second: I always hated Ventress' robe, I like her better with a cloak so i finally picked one up for her, heres a shot of her with it just thrown on. I plan on adding wire to the hood and sewing it shut at the neck rather than having the string ties.
IMG_1755.jpg

And finally something i have waited ages for(in reality only a year since thats how long i've been collecting) i could not wait for sideshow to release a plain white 'Shiny' Phase 2 clone trooper, I saw an auction for a bunch of random clone armor pieces and went for it since i already had an extra undersuit and Boil Phase 2 helmet.
IMG_1771.jpg

Re: Jon El's Customs (Phase 2 Shiny White Clone, 212/442, Ventress pg 6)

Waaaaay awesome collection! I checked out both your threads and just realized it was YOUR 212th that got me collecting in the first place. :rotfl I saw your pic with the Gatling gun while surfing the web one night and had to copy that. Wow! I never put them both together before. :slap I have that picture saved in my downloads - hope you don't mind.

I like the green for the 442. Very good choice. I do think you need the holster. I really like your custom helmets - especially fox and Rex.

Also. You just bought that armor - right? I think it was YOU that beat me out on eBay! :mad:

Oh we'll. you did MUCH BETTER with it than I would have. Sorry for the bidding challenge there. I'm finding I'm better at photoshop than sandpaper needle and thread.

Re: Jon El's Customs (Phase 2 Shiny White Clone, 212/442, Ventress pg 6)

lol You 2 battling for armor... smh... Nice update, the white clone is superb!

Back