Jon El's Customs [New Clones Post 136]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jon El's Customs [Ahsoka Tano, Clone Wars Plo Koon, & Clone Wars Kit Fisto Page 1

Yea really nice job on Asoka. I like her out fit a lot. I think if u moved her head down a Bit she would look better thow. Her neck looks a little long.

Yeah I've looked at that but her neck movement would be completely *****ed.

Re: Jon El's Customs [New Custom Clone Page 9]

yzehy6yd.jpg

Kit Fisto (Clone Wars) WIP[/QUOTE]

Jon's KIT will be getting some new cloths soon..very soon...:hi5:

Re: Jon El's Customs [Ahsoka Tano, Clone Wars Plo Koon, & Clone Wars Kit Fisto Page 1

gujy7emu.jpg
Captain Fordo

e7uve6as.jpg
Clone Wars Kit Fisto

u7y9emat.jpg
Ahsoka Tano. (Finally have her lightsabers)

mapy5u9a.jpg
Non-StarWars. Casey Jones

Re: Jon El's Customs [Captain Fordo, Ahsoka Tano, CW Kit Fisto, Casey Jones Page 11]

love them all(esp. the kit fisto tabs..heh heh)...but man..that casey is pretty sweet..ive always wanted to make one of him...even back in the day when we did smaller customs...

Re: Jon El's Customs [Captain Fordo, Ahsoka Tano, CW Kit Fisto, Casey Jones Page 11]

Great stuff Jon El......but that Ahsoka is my favorite. Nice outfit, paint apps and figure scale. :clap

Thanks guys

Custom WAC-47

7u7upuha.jpg
mena8y9a.jpg
u8y9ezen.jpg

(I included that last pic incase anyone was curious about what that picture in the background was)

Re: Jon El's Customs [WAC-47, Fordo, Ahsoka Tano, CW Kit Fisto, Casey Jones Page 11]

Custom Queen Amidala:

Without Crown-
With Crown-
With Maul(my Phantom Menace Shelf when I get my shelves from Coco)

Boba Fett Unmasked:

Re: Jon El's Customs [Custom Queen Amidala, Custom Unmasked Boba Fett Page 12]

Nice update and quality work as usual JonEl. I'm gonna have to steal the boba fett head idea...really like the gray temples. WAC-47, glad to see a use for those hasbro pit droids....they were pretty cool.

Thanks guys, the WAC-47 I liked doing but it came out a bit sloppy as I was pretty hung over painting it.
As for boba, I wasn't sure if it was gonna work but I'm happy with the result.

tepuqe2y.jpg
u7evepyz.jpg

Custom Leia

Snyderman head
HT Alice body
The rest sideshow

Re: Jon El's Customs [ANH Leia, Queen Amidala, Unmasked Boba Fett Page 12]

What body did you use for Ashoka?

Excellent work , I especially love the Boba . I'm currently finishing up my own ( long gestating) version and it seems we've had similar ideas on the headsculpt , as I've also gone for a "milky-eyed" look . And both on the left ! But , I have to admit , if mine comes out half as good as yours , I'll be happy . Great stuff .:clap

Thanks, it's actually a repainted wolffe head, when I saw it I immediately knew what my plan was going to be.

Back