L/C BerPhan customs edit 12/24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: C-Phan work on......

What an introduction ! Welcome to the board! Bravo my friend, That looks real good. Congratulations on a job well done!

Holy smokes!!! Your General Grievous is fantastic!!!! 1000 times better!!!! Very, very well done......and welkome to the boards!!! :D :D :rock :rock

As promised, here my Dana Scully redux with real hair.
I also reduce her (horrible) Sideshow body. Cut off her belly, thigs and legs to match with Fox Mulder, you can check the comparison with the real Sideshow size of 12" Sideshow Anna Valerious.
Enjoy !

Original size w/Kate Beckinsale :

Gillian Anderson : 5ft 2.5in - David Duchovny : 6fr 0.25in

Last edited:

Thanks Xeno, here my latest work :
Brad Pitt as Achilles in the movie Troy:
Still some work to do, of course.

Front and back chest armor

Belt

Front and back armbrace

Front and back leg armor

Here what he looks like right now

Still a lot of stuff to do like haircut, helmet, Shoulderplates, Shield, Sword, add some blood and flesh.
Hope you enjoy !

I really like what you did with that Scully! That turned out very nice. I like the Achilles alot too, I can't wait to see how it turns out.

amazing work!

Hello fellas, after a little break, I finally try to finish this custom.
It will be very soon finish ('hope so), the hardest part was to make the shield (too many details), sorry for the quality but the final product should better.
Enjoy !

Nice work C-Phan.

It is nice to see another Troy fan, and another great custom Achilles figure.

I am impressed with your work, considering everything is scratch-built. Well done mate. It looks like you have put a lot of work into this figure, and the results are amazing. :bow

Great minds must think alike, as I just posted some pictures of my updated Achilles figure also.:D I changed my existing Troy body to that of a Hot Toys "Drake" body, and am pretty happy how he turned out.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24443&page=2

In fact is was after looking at pictures of your work in progress that convinced me to go with the muscle body for this character. I always had this planned, but wasn't sure if the muscle body was too "muscular" for Achilles. After seeing your WIP, you helped make me decide. So thanks.:duff

Cheers

Thanks dude, I am very flatterd to be considered as a starting point.
I saw yours too and I found this custom before on Ebay but the price almost give me a heart attack (it was a seller named Ironcrushunter).
I saw it in France too and I realy loved the details on his Shield/sword but the body was horrible (I bought a lot of this body before and 80% of them had a broken arm.
I'm not really happy about his head size actually (too big), I will try to cut off a part of his Barbie wig.

Finally, I finish this custom. It was the hardest custom I've ever done, totally built from the scratch. It was long and painful but what a pleasure to finish this one and move to the next project.
I will probably take more pictures of Achilles without the helmet later.
Enjoy :

Here we are, finally, all good things come to an end, hope you like this custom.
I will finally move to the next step and try a brand new type of custom.
Enjoy :

Next challenge..... 12" NECA King Leonidas !!!

I just wanted to say how much I LOVE this Achilles! I think you did a TERRIFIC job on him. The hair is perfect as is your choice of the body, and how you dirtied him up. Dead on to me!

If I could buy him, I would, if he was for sale and affordable for me that is!
One of my favorite customs lately! You need to make an Eric Bana Hector to go with him...that would be too much!

Wow, thanks Les, it means a lot coming from a great artist like you.
About Hector, it will be tough but someday maybe ...

Hello, everyone, before the all Leonidas stuff, here a couple of stuff I wouldlike to step up about the Sideshow's Star Wars. I finally decide to buy some Jedi and I was pretty disappointed with their robes (especially with Plo Koon).
After a couple of research, I also saw that SST had some problem with color (like Kit Fisto).
But First of all lets focus on Anakin and PLo Koon's robe (by the way, thanks to Darren for the recipe of Anakin's headsculpt).

Left - original Sideshow production / Right - D-Art Studios production

You can see the main difference between the shape and the fabric of the robes, D-Art Studios doesn't fool us with his terrific work.
I'll post more comparison later and 2 or 3 little details who bothers me.

Back