LOTR Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys for the 5 star ratings and awesome comments.:D

With all the excitement surrounding the Hobbit and the news that GDT is onboard i thought i would add a few more pics.

GDT mentioned in his interview on TORN(how :cool: that he's posting on that site whenever he can) about the reforestation of The Shire so i thought i would post a few shots of the Shire during the filming(official pictures from the tour-not mine) and after when i visited in Nov '06.

Nothing to amazing but u can see some of the same landmarks even though my shots aren't taken from the exact same spot.;)

shire1jr3.jpg

shire2uk9.jpg

shire4uy8.jpg

shire3io5.jpg

shire6iu7.jpg

shire5je4.jpg

Last edited:
such a great trip!!! this is actually something that I am thinking of doing... I may talk to you if our decision moves more towards this trip.

such a great trip!!! this is actually something that I am thinking of doing... I may talk to you if our decision moves more towards this trip.

No worries Reinhardt.:) Not sure how helpful i would be but i will try and answer any questions you have.

I remember your into dancing with your Bollywood clip well u might want to learn the Haka:cool: before u go.:D

The NZ All Blacks are our biggest rivals in Rugby but even though i'm an aussie u just gotta love the Haka.:rock

https://au.youtube.com/watch?v=83U_Vg1GRvA

Last edited:
This is awesome. I'd love to do this sometime. Thank you very much for sharing the pictures.

I never get tired of seeing these pics, so jealous, that is one place I would LOVE to visit, you are very lucky.
Thanks for sharing :rock
x :peace

No worries Reinhardt.:) Not sure how helpful i would be but i will try and answer any questions you have.

I remember your into dancing with your Bollywood clip well u might want to learn the Haka:cool: before u go.:D

The NZ All Blacks are our biggest rivals in Rugby but even though i'm an aussie u just gotta love the Haka.:rock

https://au.youtube.com/watch?v=83U_Vg1GRvA

Thanks bro! That Haka is so cool! Will DEFINITELY have to incorporate that it our next music video! NZs captain is such a badass!!! Reminds me of Lurtz.

:google What the........The Craw has hijacked the thread and totally changed it up.:wacky Thanks for the pics though.:D

This Thread.....Rules Them All! :lecture

:rock Thanks man.

Thanks bro! That Haka is so cool! Will DEFINITELY have to incorporate that it our next music video! NZs captain is such a badass!!! Reminds me of Lurtz.

:D No worries

Back