LOTR Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:google What the........The Craw has hijacked the thread and totally changed it up.:wacky Thanks for the pics though.:D
oh crap man!! i thought this was the official figure pics thread. i havent been in this section for so long. i saw "LOTR Pics" and i went to the last page and started posting. so sorry. i'll get a mod to change it.

oh crap man!! i thought this was the official figure pics thread. i havent been in this section for so long. i saw "LOTR Pics" and i went to the last page and started posting. so sorry. i'll get a mod to change it.
All done buddy :duff
x :peace

All done buddy :duff
x :peace

No apology necessary Craw :cool: was happy to have more pics of anything LOTR related so they could have stayed no prob.I guessed thats what had happened and i thought it was quite funny actually.:D :duff guys.

Is this the actual trail they filmed on?

lotr9np1.jpg

Just went through here again and I must say that my view is the same as above

I must say the locations they used for LOTR are just flat out gorgeous. Great shots Redman.

That looks exactly like it if not pretty darn close.

Thanks guys hope to get back there again one day and spot on TR.:D

Is this the actual trail they filmed on?

lotr9np1.jpg

Yeah KD that was at Mt Victoria,Wellington home of some guy affectionately known as PJ.:cool:

I'm sure you already know but it was the track used for the scene "get off the road" where Frodo senses the Nazgul.Also further along the track was where they hid from the black rider although the tree they were under was manufactured.

To be honest due to change in growth at first it was hard to get the exact spot but it was definately the trail that the camera pans down during that scene.

Hey The Ringer what happened to that awesome Gandalf sig you had mate?:cool:

Think ive seen it before somewhere my friend.:lol

Last edited:
That is actually really cool. I honestly never knew a place like that existed. Thanks for sharing.

Back