NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to snag a set yesterday so I will try today for one of you that missed out.

I must have this set I was completely obsessed with this movie when it came out this is like my childhood I need it I need it I need it I want it I need it

4 set exclusive is gone now. No more preorder. Evilbay going to be your friend, where's your God now? Unless they surprise us with regular separate release.

Randy said on Twitter they will go live/be back up at 1PM EST, for those they snagged a set the past 2 days were you on mobile or using your PC? I tried on my Note 8 the past 2 days with no luck.

Randy said on Twitter they will go live/be back up at 1PM EST, for those they snagged a set the past 2 days were you on mobile or using your PC? I tried on my Note 8 the past 2 days with no luck.

I was on iPhone 6 day one and nabbed a set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must have this set I was completely obsessed with this movie when it came out this is like my childhood I need it I need it I need it I want it I need it

The box is so great too. Love how much love went into recreating the VHS box. I love it! Didn't realize at first the photo was of the figures and not the actual cover.

i just did a test run with a neca gift card and at that payment page it looks like my CC info is saved? Anyone else seeing this? Kind of scared that when I hit order it might say declined or make me go back and put in the 3 digit.... it appears to be all set though?

Can anyone explain how Bandai was able to sell SHF TMNT? Was it a price thing? Cause if people are paying $60/figure on eBay for this set, NECA should just reap the rewards.

Back