Official 12" Hot Toys Batman Begins Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gdb said:
Mine's 1005. I wonder if that means our Batman's were made the same day.

I've found that there's a lot of movement if you go slow. The secret is moving the joints without moving the suit. For mine, the shoulder balls were backward, as were Superman's, so I had to remove the gaunlets and (slowly) work the balls forward and now I get all sorts of arm poses.

I do wish I could figure a way to get the torso to stay positioned without the suit pulling it back.
Thanks for the tip, I cant get his arms to move as well as you have in the pictures you posted.
I'll try that in a bit.
Mine's 1005. I wonder if that means our Batman's were made the same day.
Possibly, but Hot Toys could've just slipped these in when packaging them, so yours could've been just 13 places before mine on the packaging line.
I have to say that numbering them does add a little of collectability to the basic figure. I wouldn't mind if Sideshow took that route.

If anyone is looking for a Takara Catwoman figure, Good Stuff To Go has them available for $135.
They're listed under "Takara-Tomy - Cool Girls " in the catalog; that's the page you get to after the front page here:
https://www.goodstufftogo.net/html/catalog1.asp?ID=222
I just canceled the Sith Apprentice and ordered mine.

It's the last place I know of carrying this figure in the US.

Mine is number 1020. For some reason numbering on 12" figures doesn't mean much to me. I like to know the edition size, but knowing what number I have is no big deal. It's the same with GG pieces. Maybe if I got a really low number I'd get excited. :D

So far the SW PFs are the only pieces I care about what number I get.

screamingmetal said:
Possibly, but Hot Toys could've just slipped these in when packaging them, so yours could've been just 13 places before mine on the packaging line.

I think you're right.

Batty said:
Mine is number 1020. For some reason numbering on 12" figures doesn't mean much to me. I like to know the edition size, but knowing what number I have is no big deal. It's the same with GG pieces. Maybe if I got a really low number I'd get excited. :D

So far the SW PFs are the only pieces I care about what number I get.

I'd care if I knew for a fact that the number corresponded to the make of the figure -- as that might tell a collector something. I figure they produce the certificates at the same time and it's only a guess that they are sorted into the boxes in numerical order.

Last edited:
screamingmetal said:
If anyone is looking for a Takara Catwoman figure, Good Stuff To Go has them available for $135.
They're listed under "Takara-Tomy - Cool Girls " in the catalog; that's the page you get to after the front page here:
https://www.goodstufftogo.net/html/catalog1.asp?ID=222
I just canceled the Sith Apprentice and ordered mine.

It's the last place I know of carrying this figure in the US.

Nice find. I'm not in the market for one but I will add that Good Things to Go are fast (and reasonable) shippers and they came through for me in the past.

I love the pose (really love the cape) but hate the camera...

Last edited:
gdb said:
I love the pose (really love the cape) but hate the camera...

You're getting better gdb, keep it up, man. That cape lining looks cool:cool:

I'm going to try to get some up close "in fighting" shots and maybe a close-up of Bats leaning over like he's grabbing some bad guy by the collar with that iconic intimidating scowl...

Here's a few I took tonight, trying to get some nicer mood shots. Hard to do with my camera, but I think I got a few good ones.... :D

130408851O757021101.jpg

130408856O595447610.jpg

130408822O934986062.jpg

130408868O070667761.jpg

130408894O442814620.jpg

130408906O918449748.jpg

Great pics DA! I especially like the fourth one down. You have to love the size of that cape.

Wow, really nice Josh, that is the Bat MAN!

:blackbat :blackbat :blackbat :blackbat :blackbat

Can't wait to see more!

HT Rules!

I like this one, first shot I've seen so well lit in that pose...

130408851O757021101.jpg

And because you are all raving about this one, I thought why not post it on this page too! Rock on brother Josh!

130408868O070667761.jpg

gdb said:
Look who flew into Gotham with a few days to kill...

Nice cage death match gdb and great poses.
I'd pay to see this one!

I love the last one, it's like Pred is saying "Dude, you took my mask! WTF?"

Last edited:
Back