Official 12" Hot Toys Batman Begins Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheObsoleteMan said:
Is it possible to tilt his head down enough to pull off a pose like this?

batman-begins-poster-small.jpg

I will try to get that pose shot for you OM but Batty, D.A and a few others can prolly do it better, they are just better photographers than me...

...the pose is doable I think, in that pic he is also a bit slouched over so with a little effort I am pretty sure we can get it close.

I took a quick pic. If you bend him over it bunches up the suit and makes it look like he has a gut! I could fix it by moving his belt, but I don't want to play around with it too much.

batman-begins-poster-small.jpg

Thanks for the pic. If I drape the cape over him maybe it'll cover up his beer gut.

God, I can't wait til wednesday.

DarkArtist81 said:
I'll try to pull it off tonight... pics soon.... :bat

Yeah baby, Me too!

Good work Batty, that is awfully close bro, I know what you mean by bunching. I'm gonna try to lean his shoulders over a bit or just lean the body with right leg forward then tilt the head down, can prolly do it better with a stand...

Last edited:
I think it can definitely be done properly if you position him right and move the belt down some. But it goes to show how great this figure is if I can get that pose just by bending him over a little.

I can't wait to see the pics you guys take.

First attempt, his head can tilt pretty far down but it's tough getting it to stay because he is brand new and joints are still tight but this was done with little to no bunching as you can see.

DSC01774.jpg
DSC01772.jpg

Anyways, you can def get that pose, no problem. Btw, I am calling it now, BEST BATCAPE EVER MADE. PERIOD.

Last edited:
pjam said:
Btw, I am calling it now, BEST BATCAPE EVER MADE. PERIOD.

Yeah, I've been thinking the cape is really the ace up the sleave on this guy. If I had a better camera I would have taken a half dozen shots that show off the cape.

I got the blue cape thing happening. I like pjam's pics better -- nice rich blacks.

Yeah, you have to play with him, tilt the head down slowly then repeat it to work the joints a bit, you don't want to put too much stress on that extreme of a head position at first... but the HT head does tilt to where his chin meets his chest, amazing headcowl-neck joint design but be careful...

Ok Josh, can't wait to see yours when you get a chance! :monkey5

Tricking out the shoulders was easier than I thought, but not as easy as Superman.

Last edited:
some great posing pics in here...mine should be here by the end of the week from bbtoystore..my takara bats came today also so i'm in a great mood(he's fighting medicom vader at the mo).
rock oneth

Not bad. I've been thinking of grabbing a Takara one as well to go with my bats and Takara Cawoman that is on the way.

Back