Official 12" Hot Toys Superman returns Image Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't like my opinion on the faults of a figure by the company you worship on a interwebnets discussion forum, then don't read my post and put me on your ignore.

So quit being a little dick and shut up.

I don't give a **** about your bias opinions, but I find it disturbing someone can spend so much time dissing a TOY. What are you? in your mid thirties still living with your parents? I pity the fool! :chew

Since you are responding, you do care.

I am 33.
Am married and live with my wife in our own house that is paid for.
I run my own business out of my home, so that gives me the abiltiy to do what I please.
I aslo have 2 cats if you are wondering.

And since I don't want to whore up the superior HT image thread, you can send your other questions in PM's or go back to watching Blues Clues.

gdb said:
Since you posed this concern in the Official Image Thread I'll try to respond photographicly.

Let me ask a question I've been wondering: how tall is the Medicom Superman?

Rockin' shots GDB!
I see your Supes is now taller than your Bats...hmmmm...IT WORKS! :D
Great lookin' set!

gdb said:
Since you posed this concern in the Official Image Thread I'll try to respond photographicly.

Let me ask a question I've been wondering: how tall is the Medicom Superman?

Thanks man for the pics. I may end up doing this. Selling my Medicom in favor of the HT version. I don't know but there has been something about it that has captivated me since the first pictures of it surfaced. And while the Medicom one is fantastic as well, for my purposes later on, I think I will go with HT versions of both Batman and Superman.
To answer your question (and sorry I don't have a camera to do what you did for me) Medicom Superman stands just a little taller than the Medi Batman.

EVILFACE said:
If you don't like my opinion on the faults of a figure by the company you worship on a interwebnets discussion forum, then don't read my post and put me on your ignore.

So quit being a little dick and shut up.

Listen here 33 year old man. You maybe of that age but you are still a child. I have yet to see a post by you complementing medicom. I have however seen you attacking, and belittling the figures over trivial of things.
Even on RS you troll and diss on the toys.

If you dont like it. Shut the hell up. I personally dont like HT version yet I dont make comments to diss it cos I know it upsets people.
You may claim to be a 33 year old married man but you sure dont act mature enough to be one.

So am I wrong to assume that you hate medicom from your previous comments?

ANyways, I couldnt give a damn. My first posts on this site concerning my custom Medicom Boba Fett was made fun by you , so my impression of you being an immature person sticks and your constant bashing of medicom only confirms it.
THAT"S MY OPINION.

Last edited:
LOL I've complimented them (Rocketeer, X3 Wolverine), just don't give them the lip service some do.

Someone posts a custom, I'll give them a opinion, isn't that the reason to post it??

Again, if you don't like my commentary, use the wonderful ignore feature or stay on the kiddie board.

Oh and I'll type it again since you musta missed it, comment in a PM so not to whore up the superior HT Superman image thread.

EVILFACE said:
LOL I've complimented them (Rocketeer, X3 Wolverine), just don't give them the lip service some do.

Someone posts a custom, I'll give them a opinion, isn't that the reason to post it??

Again, if you don't like my commentary, use the wonderful ignore feature or stay on the kiddie board.

Oh and I'll type it again since you musta missed it, comment in a PM so not to whore up the superior HT Superman image thread.

Opinion?
HAH!
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9999&page=6
What opinion is this other than to make fun.

Everytime there's a Medicom thread, you seem like to hijack it by posting some belittling comment.

I'm sorry you took my "Okayy Mister I hate Medicom" a little personal. Maybe it hit a little close to home.

Whatever Evilface.
Considered your future posts ignored.

Last edited:
Superman4.jpg

Superman5.jpg

Superman6.jpg

:D

Figuremaster Les said:
Rockin' shots GDB!
I see your Supes is now taller than your Bats...hmmmm...IT WORKS! :D

Yup! :D I really like how he looks next to Batman now.

Just came home today and he was waiting for me. All I have to say is WOW.....He's absolutely amazing, surpassed anything I could imagine. I'll put up some pictures up later, but you guys were right, he's great.

carbo-fation said:
Great pics Batman! This is by far my favorite 12" figure! :D

Oh yeah... mine too!! I love that figure... and after a good repaint... he's even better IMO. The Medicom I hate to say... not so much.

And don't worry EVILFACE... you are cool in my book!! :rock:rock :rock

DarkArtist81 said:
Oh yeah... mine too!! I love that figure... and after a good repaint... he's even better IMO. The Medicom I hate to say... not so much.

I just got him out of the box, DA, can you tell me what you repainted ?

DarkArtist81 said:

I got him all thanks to you man!! I can't thank you enough!! :D

DarkArtist81 said:
Oh yeah... mine too!! I love that figure... ... The Medicom I hate to say... not so much.

Rock on, my brothers! :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Back