Original HALLOWEEN (1978) returns to select theaters Oct. 25

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol With the theatres they're choosing, it seems as if they want the horrific experience to come from the theatres themselves vs. the actual movie. :lol

I was thinking that, and this confirmed it:

SUNRISE MULTIPLEX CINEMAS, 750 W. SUNRISE HIGHWAY, VALLEY STREAM, New York 11582-1090

That theater is a hell hole.

Luckily the theatre they added 5 mins away is probably the nicest in all of New Jersey/Philly. Was a Ritz, now a Rave and they are a very clean, big digital theatre w/ about 20 screens. :yess: They even have a seperate coffee bar with espressos and cake and pie.

Theres 3 others within 4-5 miles here that are complete **** holes and just haven't had any updates or work done to them in over 10 years. The only other nice one is AMC in Cherry Hill where they held the Indy Marathon but they charge like $10 for a small popcorn and by comparison to the Rave, still not as nice.

Every update seems to be bringing it closer to us.:yess: I can't wait to see the original on the big screen. I was too young to see the first two in theaters, but I did see Part 4 and everything after.

YES! They have a theater that's only 15 minutes away, and one i've been wanting to go to for a while! Definitely going.

FAIL!

Wilkes-Barre/Scranton region of Pennsylvania--essentially the ENTIRE Northeastern quadrant of the state--has been left out in the cold. :(

Back