Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo's look great Zalahmar! Curious if you take that same pose you have them in and the joker has his EX head on how it would look.

It seems they changed the sculpt on this from the proto, I wonder why?

I think (as shown in feeter's signature for example) that she had a rounder head and shorter nose, but in the final piece they made her head longer and stretched out the nose. Proto her look was alluring, final she looks a bit vacant. Still looking forward to getting her, but I wish she looked the same as the proto.

It's the slight difference in paint, and of course lighting that has everything to do with it.

She hasn't been resculpted.

:lol
I am the Black Queen, a lady! lol

:horror oh sorry about that, wow lady collectors! :clap happy collecting and ivy is stunning aside from the issues. :hi5: warning you might want to change your name after this. Your pm box might get full in the next 24hr. :D

:slap You've just took the advice of thinking more before you type then come out with this sexist, female board members might say insulting, BS!
Will you ever learn?

CBG...you are wandering dangerously close to forum clown / obvious troll /ignore button territory.

Just for the record CBG, not only do women collect but they can also hold jobs, secure an education, drive, hold public office, purchase land, play sports, start and own businesses, keep their maiden name when they marry, enjoy action movies & video games, and vote.

Wow!!! :clap :clap

Isn't the 21st century amazing??? Welcome to the party pal....

I wish the mods would just ban him already.

After a time FATIGUE sets in though gents... the simple long and the short of it is people are tired of some of it. However, I don't want to use him for a punching bag... I try to give advice and help him out. If people are getting to frustrated they should just IGGY him. I myself may get to that point soon.

Wow! This is a tough crowd, I do not know how old he is but he needs to be taught that in this PC World which I can't stand, that one needs to choose there words wisely and pick there battles, I think from what I have witnessed No one in his real life is teaching CBG how things are done and there are consequences for ones actions even if they use words and from what I am seeing you Ladies and Gents are giving him a good dose of Tough Love, even if you don't care for him

Can someone explain to me where CBG insulted me or any other woman? I don't see it. From what I read of his post, he seemed enthusiastic that there are female collectors. I think the joke was more on the male collectors. Some members on here are way too critical and ready to jump on people. Come on, we are all friends here. We all share an excitement for this hobby.

I second this motion.

Team CBG 4 Lyfe.

MAN HOW DID I MISS ALL OF THIS LOL!!!!

No offence but some of you guys need to take a chill. I love how people go after CBG for being "sexist" yet there are tons of photos posted on here that objectify woman. Hell, there are a lot of woman that would call this Ivy statue "sexist" itself.

I think some attacked CBG just to look like a knight in Shining armor for the female collector :lol:lol

I have respect for most on the forums so I don't want to come across as attacking the guys who went after CBG but it really seemed like false outrage. With all the Comic con cleavage pics, comments posted about said pics, and some of the sigs on this board.....Are people really complaining about CBG comment????

I have been on this board for almost 7 years and I have never been tempted to add anyone to the Iggy list. That's just weird to me that some do that.

Blackqueen79..... Good for you for not getting sucked into the PC BS!

Last edited:
Have to agree with you on this one JAWS :exactly: seems like a few of you are quick to body slam CBG into submission for no good reason.

I dont believe he was being sexist from those comments raised in the post above...

What it does show, however, is that CBG has a few unfriendly followers...which is a shame to read :(

No offence but some of you guys need to take a chill. I love how people go after CBG for being "sexiest" yet there are tons of photos posted on here that objectify woman. Hell, there are a lot of woman that would call this Ivy statue "sexiest" itself.

Surely you meant sexist :lol
Or did you call CBG sexiest on purpose?

No offence but some of you guys need to take a chill. I love how people go after CBG for being "sexiest" yet there are tons of photos posted on here that objectify woman. Hell, there are a lot of woman that would call this Ivy statue "sexiest" itself.

I think some attacked CBG just to look like a knight in Shining armor for the female collector :lol:lol

I have respect for most on the forums so I don't want to come across as attacking the guys who went after CBG but it really seemed like false outrage. With all the Comic con cleavage pics, comments posted about said pics, and some of the sigs on this board.....Are people really complaining about CBG comment???? I have been on this board for almost 7 years and I have never been tempted to add anyone to the Iggy list. That's just weird to me that some do that.

:exactly::goodpost:

I have respect for most on the forums so I don't want to come across as attacking the guys who went after CBG but it really seemed like false outrage. With all the Comic con cleavage pics, comments posted about said pics, and some of the sigs on this board.....Are people really complaining about CBG comment???? I have been on this board for almost 7 years and I have never been tempted to add anyone to the Iggy list. That's just weird to me that some do that.

I actually never once said he was sexist. He just flat out annoys the crap out of me, plain and simple.

What I think is so amusing though, is that once the conversation around him completely dies down to next to nothing, someone like you always finds a way to bring it right back up again.

I actually never once said he was sexist. He just flat out annoys the crap out of me, plain and simple.

What I think is so amusing though, is that once the conversation around him completely dies down to next to nothing, someone like you always finds a way to bring it right back up again.

wouldn't your comment also contribute to keeping the CBG conversation going as well :dunno

That's why there is an ignore button. I use it on 2 peeps here. Works wonders :) ....though you can read their post if someone replies to it.:monkey1

wouldn't your comment also contribute to keeping the CBG conversation going as well :dunno

I was simply clarifying that I never said I thought anyone's comment was sexist, and I was not the one who brought it back up again, so don't try to deflect this on me.

With that being said, I'm done with this conversation.

I was simply clarifying that I never said I thought anyone's comment was sexist, and I was not the one who brought it back up again, so don't try to deflect this on me.

With that being said, I'm done with this conversation.

not deflecting anything, just pointing out that people can't defend CBG if others don't attack him.

not deflecting anything, just pointing out that people can't defend CBG if others don't attack him.

Like I said, I'm ending all conversation about this person. :wave

Anyways. I really hope Sideshow gets the remainder of the EX Ivy's shipped out today. I would really love to get her by the weekend.

Like I said, I'm ending all conversation about this person. :wave

Anyways. I really hope Sideshow gets the remainder of the EX Ivy's shipped out today. I would really love to get her by the weekend.

me too. I am starting to get frustrated over it.

me too. I am starting to get frustrated over it.

Same here. I was charged two weeks ago. Plus, they overcharged me to begin on top of that, and I had to wait for the refund to be sent back.

Plus, of course, the amazing pictures are making me even more impatient.

Back