Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IGGY button only works if you REALLY mean it. You aren't feeling the hate my man...:1-1:

u5y6epuj.jpg

I love you Spidey!

Quick question. Have the Ex's started shipping yet? I skimmed thru and saw the in hand pics (she looks fantastic) but I haven't gotten a notice yet.

THIS WAS DEAD DAYS AGO!!

LET IT STAY DEAD!!!

We do not need to go around and around it again. Focus on the awesome statue

Screw that. I clicked on the thread.... It went to the last post I read.. I see the silliness... I had to comment as is my Forum given right :) ;)

I hate the PC police and could very much see myself stuck in what CBG got stuck in.. Posting something harmless yet some think of it as not PC. All the while posting in a thread of a non PC female statue :) Not to mention the shock I get from the rage that CMG seems to be able to induce. Felt the need to comment. Nobody had to reply to my comments.

JAWS has Spoken! :lecture

Last edited:
I am very impressed with how attractive she turned out to be. Great statue!! Nice Curves :)

8932383656_e7f2b5a837_o.jpg

Hummm, she looks good,(from a distance) but from the pics I have seen, the paint job is not the best, the vines or "VEINS" look pretty bad, where here her touches her body, the leaves next to the skin, the proto was perfect the finished product is less than steller, IMHO

Hummm, she looks good,(from a distance) but from the pics I have seen, the paint job is not the best, the vines or "VEINS" look pretty bad, where here her touches her body, the leaves next to the skin, the proto was perfect the finished product is less than steller, IMHO

Sadly, that is pretty much how its going to be. I know how much money it would cost to make these things perfect. Trust me, everyone is upset with how expensive these are but they would be much more expensive if the paintjobs were flawless. I am fine as long as they look good from reasonable viewing distances. I think these pics are looking great and i cant wait to get her!

Sadly, that is pretty much how its going to be. I know how much money it would cost to make these things perfect. Trust me, everyone is upset with how expensive these are but they would be much more expensive if the paintjobs were flawless. I am fine as long as they look good from reasonable viewing distances. I think these pics are looking great and i cant wait to get her!

Personally I would have no issue with the vines. Now her hair could drive me crazy with the fact that it is not painted to the body. But overall I think this is a great statue. My friend got it so I am looking forward to seeing this in person.

Last edited:
Personally I would have no issue with the vines. Now here hair could drive me crazy with the fact that it is not painted to the body. But overall I think this is a great statue. My friend got it so I am looking forward to seeing this in person.

If it is this, I think I can touch it up, but if it were the reverse, red hair painted on the body, that would be hard. Matching the skin tone and covering up the darker paint would be tough, for me anyway.

I paid $189 for this statue, that if I'm correct is the same size as Ivy 19" tall (ivy minus her base). there is not too much flawed on this statue of Amber. Just saying that it can be done.

My wait list turned to an order yesterday!! Now to chase down the concept art, anybody can help me with the artist info, I recall being in a discussion about him but I can't recall where.

Booya! Finally got my shipment notification, I'll receive the statue on Wednesday :)

Screw that. I clicked on the thread.... It went to the last post I read.. I see the silliness... I had to comment as is my Forum given right :) ;)

I hate the PC police and could very much see myself stuck in what CBG got stuck in.. Posting something harmless yet some think of it as not PC. All the while posting in a thread of a non PC female statue :) Not to mention the shock I get from the rage that CMG seems to be able to induce. Felt the need to comment. Nobody had to reply to my comments.

JAWS has Spoken! :lecture

Same thing with me I landed like 20 pages back saw the comment he made and saw the completely unnecessary and over the top reaction and flaming, all too familiar here, so i skiped most of it, funny thing is people get angry for other people in these forums, he said something that may have been a little insulting to SOME women and a bunch of dudes got on the attack, business as usual.

Back