Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually never once said he was sexist. He just flat out annoys the crap out of me, plain and simple.

What I think is so amusing though, is that once the conversation around him completely dies down to next to nothing, someone like you always finds a way to bring it right back up again.

I just saw all of these post this AM. I was shocked. Would have commented about it sooner had I seen it. Add that to the fact that I think CBG is harmless and fun, I had to say something about how crazy all of that was.

Yes you never said he was sexist. But you did call for his banning. Which is somewhat crazy also. I can't think of a single thing that he has ever done to require a banning.

Personally I have never called for anyone to get banned. Not saying that there aren't those who don't deserve it but banning CBG??

Sticks and Stones, my friend, Sticks and Stones.

:exactly: :goodpost: I would rather deal directly with Sideshow in case of having to exchange/refund of damaged statues since they are the source. Also, Sideshow gets the shipment first before any other retailer. So RedHood, if you want your statue early, Sideshow is your best bet.

that might have applied with the "old SS".

These days, they will offer you a refund or 5% credit because nothing better is available.

MAN HOW DID I MISS ALL OF THIS LOL!!!!

No offence but some of you guys need to take a chill. I love how people go after CBG for being "sexist" yet there are tons of photos posted on here that objectify woman. Hell, there are a lot of woman that would call this Ivy statue "sexist" itself.

I think some attacked CBG just to look like a knight in Shining armor for the female collector :lol:lol

I have respect for most on the forums so I don't want to come across as attacking the guys who went after CBG but it really seemed like false outrage. With all the Comic con cleavage pics, comments posted about said pics, and some of the sigs on this board.....Are people really complaining about CBG comment????

I have been on this board for almost 7 years and I have never been tempted to add anyone to the Iggy list. That's just weird to me that some do that.

Blackqueen79..... Good for you for not getting sucked into the PC BS!

Have to agree with you on this one JAWS :exactly: seems like a few of you are quick to body slam CBG into submission for no good reason.

I dont believe he was being sexist from those comments raised in the post above...

What it does show, however, is that CBG has a few unfriendly followers...which is a shame to read :(

I actually never once said he was sexist. He just flat out annoys the crap out of me, plain and simple.

What I think is so amusing though, is that once the conversation around him completely dies down to next to nothing, someone like you always finds a way to bring it right back up again.

THIS WAS DEAD DAYS AGO!!

LET IT STAY DEAD!!!

We do not need to go around and around it again. Focus on the awesome statue

Last edited:
THIS WAS DEAD DAYS AGO!!

LET IT STAY DEAD!!!

We do not need to go around and around it again. Ficus in the awesome statue

Hallelujer! Like I said in my post to CSI, I'm done discussing it.

All I want is my damn shipping notice from Sideshow; and a nicely painted Poison Ivy. :lecture

OMG! Are you lot still arguing over CBG? :lol

I started this by pointing out to him that his comment could be seen as sexist "wow! A female collector!" As it happens the lady in question didn't take offence and hopefully CBG will think before he types.

Can we bury it now and focus on what you're all here for...
Poison Ivy! :clap

I've got enough to worry about without reading all this again!
Of all the delivery companies to use :mad: :lol

Last edited:

Now I was considering a joke about "be quiet or I will have to put you cross my knee", but you might like that to much.:wink1:

Hope you get your notice soon m8...in the end that is the kind of stuff that matters.

Last edited:
Back