Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to google a Brooks psylocke to see a point of reference and all I dug up was this

captainbritainandpsyloc.jpg

Anybody else got more?

Brooks = BUY

all you complainers, STFU and go buy your dolls.

I think she looks great, my ONLY things is that I will probably have to choose between her or Ms. Marvel since I know Rogue is coming. Space is at a premium and I just won't have room for Psylocke, Rogue, Ms. Marvel and the eventual Jean Grey. Jean Grey > Rogue > (Psylocke = Ms. Marvel) :dunno

There are alot of people complaining on here that really need to gtfo because she doesn't look old and her face sculpt is perfect.

Uhhhh, no. She looks like his wife...

Anyway, I love it and I'm definitely going for the exclusive with this one. The only thing I don't like about it though is the relax, museum pose. Come on, SS! It's Psylocke for god's sake!

:banghead

I think she looks great, my ONLY things is that I will probably have to choose between her or Ms. Marvel since I know Rogue is coming. Space is at a premium and I just won't have room for Psylocke, Rogue, Ms. Marvel and the eventual Jean Grey. Jean Grey > Rogue > (Psylocke = Ms. Marvel) :dunno

There are alot of people complaining on here that really need to gtfo because she doesn't look old and her face sculpt is perfect.

nah....compared with Dagger and Scarlet Witch, Psylocke's face is not even close to being perfect.

Im sorry to ask this...but I haven't heard a that a new Rogue is coming, is this true? Is it Sideshow? or bowen?

Im sorry to ask this...but I haven't heard a that a new Rogue is coming, is this true? Is it Sideshow? or bowen?

Yeah Rogue is being given the PF treatment by Sideshow.

From Ask Sideshow https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72075
How about a 90’s Psylocke and/or a 90’s Rogue Premium Format? I’d also like to see a Black Cat Premium Format! And…here’s an interesting thought…how about a Tigra PF? Rowwwrrr!

You’re definitely more than warm! Psylocke is soon to debut in Comiquette form, Rogue and Black Cat in Premium Format, and Tigra is on our list of candidates for 2011 or later

Back