Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will have to see the full reveal to make my mind up on this piece, but damn, Sideshow has been pumping out the Marvel license this year:

PFS:
Wolverine
Sabretooth
Gambit
Ms. Marvel
Black Panther

Comiquettes:
Mystique
Venom
The Punisher
Iron Man Mark VI
Carnage
Psylocke

Last edited:
Once i see the full reveal i'll prob get this, i have SW coming and Ms Marvel on P.O. just gotta wonder what the size of SW and This will be cause if they are the same size as Mystique i will be Happy....just hope Ms Marvel isn't too much bigger\taller

Don't forget the Scarlet Witch Comiquette.

Yup, I forgot about that since it was announced so long ago.

It's nice that Sideshow is giving Marvel such royal treatment, but I don't collect the Marvel stuff as much as I do the other lines...and that's probably good for my wallet.

It'll be interesting to see if Sideshow maintains this pace for Marvel PFs and Comiquettes for the rest of the year (heck, we're not evn halfway through 2010) or if previews, announcement and pre-orders dwindle down...

Disappointing face. The other comiquette prototype was MUCH prettier, and is how she SHOULD look. That face was a 10, and this face is an 8.5.

She looka lika man!:lol

nimizzswan.png

Whoa, they gave you free points for ordering the apple?

yeah, i actually got on the WL and i guess it was an april fools joke, and instead of sending out the apples they sent out limited edition prints out of /175 (i think) and gave away 300 points for my time.:hi5:

Back