Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, ok she's married with 2 kids in college but she'll be really happy. :lol

Just means I dont have to worry about her kids bothering us. lol Hubby can go to Home Depot for an hour. :)

Is it standard requirement that superhero chicks must have big boobs to qualify...not that I am complaining

...Yes.

Kelly Hu! :clap:clap

050610psylockecom_02.jpg

Very nice.:goodpost:

I guess your statue collection is full of dudes wearing spandex.
Now you're talkin'!

Seriously though, we all collect for different reasons. I do so mostly for nostalgia. Some others because they are sexually aroused by cartoon characters. Both equally legitimate I suppose. Poster above gets jollies from well endowed statues of cartoon characters but judges those who collect dollies of, mostly, characters from movies. To each their own.

Now you're talkin'!

Seriously though, we all collect for different reasons. I do so mostly for nostalgia. Some others because they are sexually aroused by cartoon characters. Both equally legitimate I suppose. Poster above gets jollies from well endowed statues of cartoon characters but judges those who collect dollies of, mostly, characters from movies. To each their own.

Now you see how silly your previous comment was. :lol No need to try and put people down... unless they collect Bowen statues. LOL :rotfl

Now you see how silly your previous comment was. :lol No need to try and put people down... unless they collect Bowen statues. LOL :rotfl
Oh, make no mistakes. I think anyone collecting anything discussed on this forum (self included) is engaged in fairly silly behavior that would cause normal people to point and laugh. But then I see people criticizing 1/6 scale collectors while singing the praises of "sexy" statues of cartoons, and feel it is useful to put things in perspective :)

I still stand by my comment, though. I don't understand it, but am happy that Sideshow caters to those who enjoy such things.

Oh, make no mistakes. I think anyone collecting anything discussed on this forum (self included) is engaged in fairly silly behavior that would cause normal people to point and laugh. But then I see people criticizing 1/6 scale collectors while singing the praises of "sexy" statues of cartoons, and feel it is useful to put things in perspective :)

I still stand by my comment, though. I don't understand it, but am happy that Sideshow caters to those who enjoy such things.

lol I guess liking statues of female characters is wrong.

I'm guessing they are holding the Jim Lee version back for the PF treatment to go with Cyclops and the gang.

050610psylockecom_02.jpg

When did Kelly Hu start doing adult films?... j/k Nice PS work, that face is 100 times better than whats currently offered :)

Back