Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ya go!

sideshow_psylocke.jpg
I bidded $2500 for this one and the final winning bid is over $5K.

If it turn out right, i might use that money to purchase 5 of her to compensate the this one.

I bidded $2500 for this one and the final winning bid is over $5K.

If it turn out right, i might use that money to purchase 5 of her to compensate the this one.

seriously? That thing went for that much? You could have something better commisioned for less than that right? Imo it looks kinda bowenish, but I guess that doesnt matter to you rich folks. Its kinda funny how rich folks are quick to throw 5K out on something, but if they had some patience and some inside info into collectibles, they could have the same thing commissioned at a fraction of the cost.

Once i see the full reveal i'll prob get this, i have SW coming and Ms Marvel on P.O. just gotta wonder what the size of SW and This will be cause if they are the same size as Mystique i will be Happy....just hope Ms Marvel isn't too much bigger\taller

Probably between the size of Black Cat and White Queen. Mystique was a freak. : P

there's that apple again.
i got a limited edition print of that thing in the mail the other day.
:lol:lol nice april fools joke ssc.:thud:

oh yeah i think they gave me like 300 or so.:monkey3
would've liked the apple though.:monkey2

yeah, i actually got on the WL and i guess it was an april fools joke, and instead of sending out the apples they sent out limited edition prints out of /175 (i think) and gave away 300 points for my time.:hi5:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74506&page=49

Post your number in the link above, please? Yeah, we're special like that...........Not as special like Eli, though....:wink1:

I just looked at the preview pic again..hadnt notice the Epic Boobs...:lol...Great Stuff.

I like her but will most likely pass... I don't have enough for this one and the Rogue and BC PFs coming out later this year.

The more I looked at the preview, the more it started to grow on me. Now I'm not so sure. Why Sideshow!? I'm not jumping to conclusions yet, but why can't all the female faces be as pretty as the Lara Croft statue.

Back