READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman INTEREST LIST PLEASE VOTE FOR EXPRESS

Not sure, he had sculpted the Nail Gun, knife and axe... but not sure it was for sale.. his personal projects I think. Never saw them being offered... Aaron can you drop him a mail and ask him about their availability?

I will ask Jack on FB, he knows Kai real well.

Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman INTEREST LIST PLEASE VOTE FOR EXPRESS

Put me down for 1 and/or 4. Bale's face looks significantly skinnier and younger in all these photos to me when compared to any of the dark knight films. I'm sure iminime will nail that and keep from treading on Bruce Wayne territory, no matter what look they go for. Just compare there Mills to HT's Aldo. From what I've seen and heard, Pitt's likeness is one of the most difficult to capture, yet they have the best if you ask me. So I'm sure whichever expression they choose it's going to capture Mr. Bateman and not Mr. Wayne.

ya think he will come with a watch? and red suspenders?

I know you want to keep this organized Axe, but I'm just gonna lay it on thick. Sorry if I'm disturbing the peace :D

Just some suggestions of what I feel are iconic and memorable of the character

EXPRESSION:

I think there should be a few more options to choose from. And I would imagine these are being used as guidelines and not the exact still shot that the sculpt will replicate. Take away disgust and focused and you got smile option 1,2,3 & 4. :lol

If we have to pick one static representation, I'd like to see some sort of heartless, smug, cold glare. Something that will look fitting when displaying him holding an axe, knife or nail gun. I don't really feel like any smiling/smirking options work for that.

I'd like to see something along these lines. Not exactly these but something inspired by these:

498_2.jpg

00195.jpg

2.jpg

130170388377.jpg

hbgbrfpsnnwj3gdqsx49a1c89cd3f8a_patrick-bateman.jpg

american-psycho-walking-headphones.jpg

547861_510223185669909_1933535801_n.jpg

I think that Neca captured the personality really well in their figures

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_070405a.htm

https://www.figures.com/databases/a...setup&category=movies&topic=3&show_article=49

OUTFIT:

He wears the blue contrast collar shirt(blue shirt, white collar; french cuffs, gold cuff links) in more scenes than any other shirt. He usualy wears the same red tie with it. He mixes the contrast shirt and red tie with a couple different suits in different scenes:

5pat.jpg

american_psycho_2000_7.jpg

Blue contrast shirt, red tie, navy suit, navy coat scenes (pretty sure navy not black):

1. Office w/ Jean
2. Taxi w/ Evelyn
3. Espace
4. ATM and crossing the street with woman

tumblr_ljmibaYeMM1qzoaqio1_r1_1280.jpg

american-psycho.jpg

Blue contrast shirt, red tie, blue suspenders, black pinstripe suit, clear raincoat, black coat scenes:

5. Texarkana w/ Paul
6. Bateman's apartment (Huey Lewis axe scene :rock)
7. Lobby/ Jean Paul Gaultier bag
8. Paul's apartment (it overlooks the park...and is obviously more expensive then mine.. :mad:)

The contrast shirt appears with different suits in:
* Second meeting w/ the Detective in his office
* Christie & Elizabeth (pre chainsaw frenzy)

Last edited:

ACCESSORIES

We all (including myself) want everything down to the ATM and the cat :) but I think we have to be realistic. Iminime will only be able to squeeze in certain ones. We'll probably have to source out the rest.

There are a few ways to try and get this done. One structure I was thinking may work is:

From Iminime:

Full set- Full fig & outfit with axe, knife, cd and/or video tape, breif case

DX set Full set + Axe Scene head sculpt & Raincoat

And then we can try and get a run going for the nail gun, walkman and whatever else from a third party.

I like Axe's suggestion for dchung to take it on. His BTTF stuff was top dog and reasonable. But I'm sure there are plenty of other capable hands to tackle the extra accessories if dchung can't.

I agree with PopCultKid and considering all the looks I think the Paul Allen Axing will be the most relevant so:

Clothing
Blue contrast shirt, red tie, blue suspenders, black pinstripe suit, clear raincoat, Raincoat is essential no matter what the set... so if its a trade off between Raincoat and Overcoat Ill go with Raincoat.

Accessories
Axe, Huey Lewis and the News CD Case, Knife

DX Set Exclusives?
-----------------
Xanax Prescription pill bottle and pills, Bloody alternate painted sculpt, Blood splattered Raincoat.

I think people would be more or less satisfied with this list. Im leaving out the briefcase cause for more specific scene display I dont think the briefcase is a must, if it is then we need the walkman and all etc etc. And it can be done by others like dchung, robbiethepainter etc etc whom we can all request for these extra accessories.

I thought we weren't discussing outfit and accessories:rolleyes:

But anyway, thanks kid for posting that info. I'm definitely down for the pinstripe jacket outfit and I like your ideas for the fullset and DX. Although I'm not sure about a blood splattered raincoat and headsculpt. I would prefer a clean raincoat and a sweating headsculpt personally

I thought we weren't discussing outfit and accessories:rolleyes:

But anyway, thanks kid for posting that info. I'm definitely down for the pinstripe jacket outfit and I like your ideas for the fullset and DX. Although I'm not sure about a blood splattered raincoat and headsculpt. I would prefer a clean raincoat and a sweating headsculpt personally
The sculpt is hovering overtly towards the Open Mouth Smirk in the votes... also a clean raincoat is in 100%... we are just saying that a DX set could include that with blood splatter on it and the same headsculpt with blood splatter on it... thats it... the normal ones will obviously be in the full set

The sculpt is hovering overtly towards the Open Mouth Smirk in the votes... also a clean raincoat is in 100%... we are just saying that a DX set could include that with blood splatter on it and the same headsculpt with blood splatter on it... thats it... the normal ones will obviously be in the full set

Then the DX owners would have two raincoats:dunno I would much prefer one clean raincoat in both sets, and a sweating version of the headsculpt exclusive to the DX. Because for a bloody headsculpt you would have to change the hair, in order for it to be accurate

Then the DX owners would have two raincoats:dunno I would much prefer one clean raincoat in both sets, and a sweating version of the headsculpt exclusive to the DX. Because for a bloody headsculpt you would have to change the hair, in order for it to be accurate
Lets see what can be done... once the project is a go we can have a better idea of what we can and will get

Can you add me to the list please?
Sure, now tell us the expression you would choose from the first post pictures of choices...

Lets see what can be done... once the project is a go we can have a better idea of what we can and will get

Which is why we should shamelessly promote the project across the board, regardless of the thread:monkey1

Which is why we should shamelessly promote the project across the board, regardless of the thread:monkey1
I vociferously agree... lets pepper the boards :lecture

Please lead the way :monkey3 :wink1:

I vote for open mouth smirk or focused.

Getting sooooooooooo close! Just 11 more needed

Back