READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman INTEREST LIST PLEASE VOTE FOR EXPRESS

1115581193_8de09_NotSureIfSerious_answer_101_xlarge.jpeg

Thats Batman Begins :lol

To be honest Rainman sells out because he is Rainman, the brand name he has built over the years give his figures a special collectible tag. The irony here is Iminime being a budding company is not as recognised as Rainman to be lucrative in the collectibles world (a lot of people buy these figures as investments) therefore they cant even be sure of commanding the kind of prices Rainman commands.
Thats why Im suggesting you guys who are friends with Rainman to convince him to take a bigger role in this project. No doubt with his name significantly attached there will be more interest. Because there are still many hopefulls who are waiting for Rainman to do this figure... If Rainman and Iminime do it together it will be the best for both worlds! and people wont mind paying that extra

Haven't seen Rainman around now for what must be 3 weeks

Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman INTEREST LIST PLEASE VOTE FOR EXPRESS

Haven't seen Rainman around now for what must be 3 weeks
Yeah Denny said he is extremely busy with his own work... must be his Daniel figure thats keeping him. Maybe you can drop him a mail regarding our view and request to him?

This an idea I had for a base.

987830F3-4EE3-486E-838C-62B6D03FB409-15104-0000140675164010.jpg

I would love to see denny do it.

I wouldn't be against Iminime taking on some horror icons. . .just saying :monkey1

Lets just get Mr. Bateman onto the production table shall we :lecture

Bateman doesnt deserve that, rather none of his crimes will ever exist... He has the powers of Scarlet Witch to alter reality :lol he has the firepower in a 9mm to blow up a couple of squad cars... and when hes not Bateman hes
tumblr_m86xfv43rL1r6nfga.gif

Last OT post I'll try to make here, but when Bale was first announced as Batman I thought it was such a brilliant choice, based purely on how he had portrayed Bateman in American Psycho. His corporate "facade" in that film was precisely what I thought a modern day Bruce Wayne "facade" should be.

I don't view Bateman as Halloween anyways to be honest. I was kind of hoping Torrance would be Rainman's seasonal offering :monkey3

My vote is 1.

I like 6, but it'll just look like another Bruce Wayne.

I see the general opinion till now is veering towards the 'Do You like Huey Lewis and the news' expression... Lets see what the future holds for Mr. Bateman... In any case I will push for it to be something even better than my last pitch for Ra's Al Ghul/The Demon's Head...

I vote # 1 huey lewis smile and I like really like #2 digust.

I'm definitely voting on a smirk.

my vote. unless another option is found but i think this one works well

Honestly I think this one looks too generic. In other words, this could be him as Bruce Wayne as well. :dunno I say we pick something that is unmistakenly him as Bateman not Batman. See what I did there. :lol

If Iminime nails The Skipper I'm all yours and you can put me down as interested in Bateman.

Back