READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman INTEREST LIST PLEASE VOTE FOR EXPRESS

The list is full, or I still can join y'all on this project?)

Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman INTEREST LIST PLEASE VOTE FOR EXPRESS

Hope the certificate will come in the form of a Bateman business card :)

How exactly are you keeping up in the votes are u writing it down ?

How exactly are you keeping up in the votes are u writing it down ?
Check the first post of the thread :lol

By the way guys I think being how difficult Bale is to sculpt in 1/6, Im contemplating proposing to send Denny one of Adam's Bale sculpts as a solid in hand reference to what a perfect 1/6 Bale sculpt should be like... using it as a reference can get the sculpt done faster as well as the likeness will be easier and stronger to nail... what say?

of course add me! Id say ill go for a focused look

Wow, thanks!))) I'm interested in every "smiling" version, but 5 is more like "I'm self made and I'm bored to death" so it's my favorite!)

Hmm the 'You like Huey Lewis and The News' Smirk is turning out to be the most wanted as a majority.. I think itll look good with the suit and Raincoat on...

Also another heads up... realistically we cant maybe expect each and every accessory to be made Im sure the Axe and CD Case and knife and maybe a briefcase too should be there... but for things like Walkman and all we all could ask dchung who made such fantastic accessories for Marty to complete the stuff like Newspapers on the floor and Walkman etc etc?

Honestly, I'm happy with what ever we get, be it smirk, focused or digust. One thing I woud love to see him come with is a nail gun.

Honestly, I'm happy with what ever we get, be it smirk, focused or digust. One thing I woud love to see him come with is a nail gun.
Ive seen Kai make the Nail Gun... and from the steps he made it... it was a PAIN and a LOT of hard work to make it... check it out on his blog.

Ive seen Kai make the Nail Gun... and from the steps he made it... it was a PAIN and a LOT of hard work to make it... check it out on his blog.

I will check that right now.

Yes I am also happy with smirk.

Maybe Kai can sell us the nail gun?

The nail gun does look like a pain in the a.

Yes I am also happy with smirk.

Maybe Kai can sell us the nail gun?
Not sure, he had sculpted the Nail Gun, knife and axe... but not sure it was for sale.. his personal projects I think. Never saw them being offered... Aaron can you drop him a mail and ask him about their availability?

The nail gun does look like a pain in the a.
It is as you see its not a straight scratch sculpt it had a lot of tooling and armature work... and dont think it can be produced simply by casting. I fear to make a copy of each they have to be handcrafted specially with the armatures

Back