READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman INTEREST LIST PLEASE VOTE FOR EXPRESS

Oh of course. I was just suggesting a way of tackling all the possible ideas and sorting them into a clean, straightforward vote. Make Denny's job that bit easier:1-1:

I will finish watching the movie, then decide what expression I prefer.
Problem is with Bateman his iconicness relates contrastingly to different people very differently so agreeing on something together itself is a herculean effort :lol
Lets work one by one... first sculpt, then clothing, then accessories etc etc.. remember the faster we fill the list and show our serious intent. Work on it will begin.

Im also calling all you Rainman heads to get in touch with him and see what his response is to this being his potential Halloween release

WHAT!?!:thud:That's awesome!! Is this a new approach to try and increase sales? Because I think it will:yess:
Hold your horses its not for every release, I just read it on his announcement in the Walking Dead thread... whatever is the scene on that can be looked into

Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman INTEREST LIST PLEASE VOTE FOR EXPRESS

Problem is with Bateman his iconicness relates contrastingly to different people very differently so agreeing on something together itself is a herculean effort :lol
Lets work one by one... first sculpt, then clothing, then accessories etc etc.. remember the faster we fill the list and show our serious intent. Work on it will begin.

The numbers will be divided, but one expression will come out on top. I also think that the clothing and accessories should be tackled at the same time, considering they go hand in hand. There must be a limit to the amount of accessories that can come with a single release, so we should work with that. Although I guess we'll discuss that later

Hold your horses its not for every release, I just read it on his announcement in the Walking Dead thread... whatever is the scene on that can be looked into

So how do you know the same will apply with this release? Does he say so specifically? Offering the head sculpts separately will definitely boost sales, but offering the outfits separately would open up a whole new market.

i vote for 3

or 6... either one i cant decide put me down for either i dont care just want bateman

I think two choices is a good choice :lol it helps coming to a decision!

So how do you know the same will apply with this release? Does he say so specifically? Offering the head sculpts separately will definitely boost sales, but offering the outfits separately would open up a whole new market.
I dont! I just suggested that if the body is that big an issue, then if the majority want we can maybe request for a minus body option and get bodies of our own choice. The Clothing is tailored based off a real HT TT NS body itself

i like the idea of a no body choice as i want a figure this awesome on a real tru type

so axe do we need 50 for them to start the project now or do we need 50 to actually make the figure happen

so axe do we need 50 for them to start the project now or do we need 50 to actually make the figure happen
If we get a serious interest list around 50 we can start work in sculpting and all immediately... number close to 50 makes Denny secure that keeping in the no of people who will drop out there will still be a secure number of orders...
I think its more about giving him a secure look that whatever be the case, there is a significant serious interest. Thats how Tony Soprano got done...
The price you see reflects on that... if he works with less people in mind the figure will get priced significantly more etc etc thats what I think obviously...

Personally I know most in the list are DEAD SERIOUS because Bateman has been a long time wanting and NO Artist and Customer has given him to us... he is LONG overdue... neither Rainman, nor Beto nor anyone has given as Bateman...

If we get a serious interest list around 50 we can start work immideately... number close to 50 makes Denny secure that keeping in the no of people who will drop out there will still be a secure number of orders...
I think its more about giving him a secure look that whatever be the case there is a significant serious interest. Thats how Tony Soprano got done...

If he turns out close to perfect like a lot of Rainman offerings I think he will happily fill his order sheet.

I think one of his smiling or cocky smirking looks is the best way to go for the sculpt. Like others have said, he looks like Bruce Wayne in a suit otherwise. If you want a stern look, use the Bruce Wayne head sculpt from the HT Batman Begins figure. That can be your alternate head. For this though, it has to be maniac /cocky/ or smiling. I vote for the see through raincoat with his suit on underneath. I've always wanted that raincoat to bash my own but no one makes that. So this would definitely make the figure special and unique. Once again, him in just a suit screams Bruce Wayne at this point. How about those 80's looking sunglasses he wears while asking his admin out for dinner? I've always loved that scene and how he was acting during that part. :)

ah i see thnx

The Huey Lewis Smirk is my vote

tumblr_m949iw6c7S1qj3t1io1_500.jpg

Manic Joy alternate sculpt
tumblr_l90s7iowZy1qzmdtmo1_500.png

Last edited:

every time i see the smile he looks like richard roman from supernatural:lol

I like this face.

GLSAmerican%252BPsycho.jpg

and this one a lot.

christian-bales-patrick-bateman-in-american-psycho-2000-is-the-yuppie-wall-street-businessman-egotistical-materialistic-selfish-and-competitive-over-business-cards-bonus-hes-a-serial-killer-too.jpg

Not interested but happy for everyone who has been clamoring for this guy...sure it will be a home run.

I also really like this face, I love this scene.

ChristianBale.jpg

I also really like this face, I love this scene.

ChristianBale.jpg

1115581193_8de09_NotSureIfSerious_answer_101_xlarge.jpeg

Thats Batman Begins :lol

If he turns out close to perfect like a lot of Rainman offerings I think he will happily fill his order sheet.
To be honest Rainman sells out because he is Rainman, the brand name he has built over the years give his figures a special collectible tag. The irony here is Iminime being a budding company is not as recognised as Rainman to be lucrative in the collectibles world (a lot of people buy these figures as investments) therefore they cant even be sure of commanding the kind of prices Rainman commands.
Thats why Im suggesting you guys who are friends with Rainman to convince him to take a bigger role in this project. No doubt with his name significantly attached there will be more interest. Because there are still many hopefulls who are waiting for Rainman to do this figure... If Rainman and Iminime do it together it will be the best for both worlds! and people wont mind paying that extra

Last edited:
Back