Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PREDATORS has an official release date: July 9, 2010

Robert Rodriguez's remake/reboot/whateveryacallit has gotten the official greenlight, and Fox has announced 7/9/2010 as the official release date. I'd expect at least a teaser poster or something at SDCC this year.

Can you post the specific link to which you got this info? I found one link that says roughly the same thing:
https://www.gunaxin.com/predator-remake-coming-july-2010/18614
But that article was written back on April 26th! OLD!!!!! Plus it says July 7 for a release date.....:huh

I did some reserach and its apparently Bloody Disgusting that reported the dates and writer according to the news-articles on imdb. Also if you go to avpgalaxy it's there too.

This will be crap!!!

This is so going to suck balls!!!!
I can already smell another B-grade AVP-R quality movie
with actors I've never even head of.

Good chance Danny Trejo is in this, since it's Rodriguez :D

This could either be really good or craptastic. I don't want to see:

predator_large_17.jpg

vs.

machete-framegrabs.jpg

its really going to happen ^^^^^** :banghead

as far as i know, rodriguez will be producing this, not directing. unless of course, he has changed his mind now. frankly, they should stop at film one. it's getting waaay redundant.

Anything involving Predators should have end in 1987.

You know, if you guys go in thinking it's going to be crap - you won't even give yourself the chance to potentially like it.

Jesus, hold your horses and have an open mind for ^^^^sake.

You know, if you guys go in thinking it's going to be crap - you won't even give yourself the chance to potentially like it.

Jesus, hold your horses and have an open mind for ^^^^sake.

I agree.. about the movie being garbage. :monkey3

Anything involving Predators should have end in 1987.

I can't disagree with his logic. Every film featuring Predators after the first has gone downhill. And they even managed to drag down the ALIEN franchise with it.

I agree.. about the movie being garbage. :monkey3

Well that's lovely, I wish my head could fit so far up my ass that I could see into the future.

Just because the two AVP films were below par doesn't mean this is going to suck. Let's not forget everyone's 'precious' Predator 'original' was ^^^^ on by critics.

...and there goes my drink, out through my nose. :rotfl

Most likely but I don't think it would hurt to check it out ...................... it can't get any worse than the acting in the original.

It can't get much worse than AVP movies. Those 2 had their highlights, but for the most part, the franchises are stronger apart then together.

I can't disagree with his logic. Every film featuring Predators after the first has gone downhill. And they even managed to drag down the ALIEN franchise with it.

Pre AVP, the Alien franchise falls in the same boat bud. Everything after Aliens wasn't any better. Bald Ripley on a prison colony? Super Ripley? Yeah... :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back