SDCC pictures (photo heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MARVEL BOOTH (totally awesome!!!)

SDCC135.jpg

SDCC139.jpg

SDCC140.jpg

SDCC149.jpg

SDCC150.jpg

SDCC151.jpg

SDCC153.jpg

HCG (a reseller’s booth and not their own since they were not there)

SDCC156.jpg

Are the IM there 1:2 scale?

Thanks for the pics, and very well done on the pictures. This is the closest I would be getting to the Con so many Thank You's!!! Cant wait for that 1:1 T600 bust.

Thanks everyone. I am glad you guys enjoyed the pics.

Awesome pics bro. Thanks for all of us that couldn't make it this year. I saw HT Comedian from Watchmen. How did that look like?

No sweat. I guess I missed the HT Comedian. I was in a hurry to look through everything, since I only had 2 hours to walk the whole convention.

is that the new Mark IV armor in Iron Man 2? (far right in second pic)

great pics BTW

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't even notice. They (Marvel) were promoting the new IM 2 game, so I guess that's why it was on display.

Are the IM there 1:2 scale?

They are 1:1!!!!!! I am guessing they are the acutal movie props. Here is the 1:2 from Sideshow:

SDCC102.jpg

Some great shots there, you made that life size T-600 look great much better than when I saw it in the flesh (so to speak)

I was hoping for a 1:1 t-600 endoskeleton. The OXMOX piece looks cool, but I think a t-600 endoskeleton would have looked way cooler. Kind of suprised Sideshow is importing the piece from OXMOX for resale.

Oh my god, those are the best pics from the con I've seen! Thanks for taking the time to post them.

Turtle, you rock! Thanks for those. I would looove to go that convention, maybe one day! I wish you got more of that 1:2 T-800 in there... I have one on pre-order, but it's just enough to tantalize me! Thanks again! :wacky

Back