SDCC pictures (photo heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics mate! Thanks for taking the time to post them! Love the Terminator stuff, the rubber T-600 HT looks awesome!!

Great photos thanks, it is good for the people like me who can't be there this is like the next best thing. I have the T-600 lifesize statue on order and it is good to actually see it. :D

FANTASTIC PICS !!

thank you !

The Iron man maqutte and the Vader bust where the highlight of the show.
Ohh yeaa !! lets not forget the amazing 1:1 T-600 figure !

SDCC153.jpg

I want this setup for my house :D

Fantastic pics Turtle. Wish I could have ran into you at the Con and say hi. I'll post some of mine here. No need to start a new thread for this.

2ch4x6p.jpg

ivg1g8.jpg

2evdeee.jpg

1zn35mh.jpg

29o5qqb.jpg

121v2mx.jpg

Wow ! Thanks for sharing with us . Best pics yet .
Where can I get that pulse rifle from ? I need to know , please help.:horror:horror

Great photos thanks, it is good for the people like me who can't be there this is like the next best thing. I have the T-600 lifesize statue on order and it is good to actually see it. :D

Glad you enjoyed them. The statue will be awesome. Don't forget to post pics.

FANTASTIC PICS !!

thank you !

The Iron man maqutte and the Vader bust where the highlight of the show.
Ohh yeaa !! lets not forget the amazing 1:1 T-600 figure !

Too many awesome pieces at the con. I was drooling the whole time I was looking through Sideshow's booth.

SDCC153.jpg

I want this setup for my house :D

I won't be greedy and will completely be satisfied with the Mark IV suit :D

Fantastic pics Turtle. Wish I could have ran into you at the Con and say hi. I'll post some of mine here. No need to start a new thread for this.

Thanks John for the awesome pictures. It was a last minute thing for me, and I went there only on Friday from 3:50 - 5:50pm. Maybe next year we can meet up.

Wow ! Thanks for sharing with us . Best pics yet .
Where can I get that pulse rifle from ? I need to know , please help.:horror:horror

Thanks. Pulse rifle can still be ordered through HCG's website:
https://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/aliens_pulse_rifle.html

thanks for sharing guys!!!

im heading off to Ani-Com hk this friday...will share the pics! hehehe

Please take lots and lots of pictures. I am sure there will be some fantastic stuff there.

Great pictures! Thank you for all that is involved in posting them.

It looks like the Aliens Queen and Ripley/Powerloader dioramas can be joined. Can you shed some light on that?

Great pictures! Thank you for all that is involved in posting them.

It looks like the Aliens Queen and Ripley/Powerloader dioramas can be joined. Can you shed some light on that?

From looking at it in pictures and in person, as well as other posts discussing these two dios, it appears they can not join the two together. If you look at the bases, there is no grooves or connection region where they can be interlocked or connected.

121v2mx.jpg

Im not a fan of Comic Heroes like Batman, Spiderman, X-Men, but this looks almost too good... perfection.
:horror

Last edited:
Back