SDCC pictures (photo heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic pics Turtle. Wish I could have ran into you at the Con and say hi. I'll post some of mine here. No need to start a new thread for this.

1zn35mh.jpg

29o5qqb.jpg

If Hot Toys made a Superman that looked that good my pre-order would be in so fast it would make thier heads swim!

1zn35mh.jpg

29o5qqb.jpg

Who makes this ? what scale is it ?

That is the Cinemamaquette that they teased on their website prior to SDCC09. Too early to tell what it will end up like. Lots o' Work on the costume. Did not even have the Yellow "S" on the cape yet. The head sculpt screams Chris Reeve though. VERY, very promising.

DC Direct is releasing a 12" Reeve and a Terence Stamp General Zod. both look great.

That is the Cinemamaquette that they teased on their website prior to SDCC09. Too early to tell what it will end up like. Lots o' Work on the costume. Did not even have the Yellow "S" on the cape yet. The head sculpt screams Chris Reeve though. VERY, very promising.

DC Direct is releasing a 12" Reeve and a Terence Stamp General Zod. both look great.

You beat me to it! It's the CM and measures approximately 29'' tall.

Oh man, that Superman looks horrible, well, the pose looks horrible, the likeness is great. Its a shame the first really high end Reeve collectible and the pose is just outright bad.

Why not just hands on his hips or one hand up in the air about to take off, I get what they were going for with there pose, but it doesn't look right.

i sorta like the pose actually. reminds me of an alex ross painting.

and the likeness is fantastic. i agree that his face looks a wee bit skinny though. but it could just be the lighting.

Back