Sean's 1/6 Bantha project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been here in months, but I'd still like to see your Bantha, spacecrawler! (My goodness, that sounds wrong when read aloud!)

Hah, cheers man! It doesn't really count as loitering, if it's on the Internet, right? :lol

Maybe Spacecrawler will eventually pop up with some awesome pics of the 1/6 Bantha in its natural habitat of Southern California... We can only hope.

Anyway, I've been sidetracked from all things 1/6 for quite a while now, mainly due to life in general, and other non 1/6 projects of mine. I got a PM from LOPIE about something from ages ago, and decided it was time for another visit to SSF!

Finally got a sort of crappy picture of the Bantha. He's in my display case and it's a pain to take out due to all the figures in front, etc, so this will have to suffice for now. I should have futzed him a bit before I took the photo as the saddle and blanket are all crooked. Sorry 'bout that:

1-2.jpg

And my Tusken Raider (he's much dirtier than he appears in the photo):

6-1.jpg

Sean

Last edited:
yessss............photographic evidence that the beast lives..............:blissy

awesome................:lecture

What a tease... all this time and we get pics where he's mostly covered by Sandtroopers :lol

Looks great though man... a crazy impressive project :rock

Back