SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
m774tj.jpg

With a wire.

Damn......:horror:horror
Just cause of this picture I'm going to buy this tomorrow at my local shop. Now if only I had the skills you do. :rotfl

Last edited:
Damn......:horror:horror
Just cause of this picture I'm going to buy this tomorrow at my local shop. Now if only I had the skills you go. :rotfl

This is beautifully done - Im going to be finding one online. Does this go well with Medicom scale figures if seated in the Throne display (?)

One of the wrist pegs that connects to the hand broke off the peg. I am searching Toy Anixty for something close to that peg. However I am not sure which one is compartible.

The Fett wrist pegs are slightly different style. If anyone has any info please let me know?

Thanks so much.

:peace

I am waaay more impressed with your resculpt than the robe tweak.

I wish Sideshow produced him that way.

It's extremely easy to do yourself. Just take the robe in a bit, add a wire. Done.

I did it. and I SUCK at sewing.
Check out my little Hasbro one:

p21.JPG

Futzed this figure a while back; it's the Order66 set figure that was basically the Evolutions Sidious with grey skin.

I just have to sort out the bottom of his robe, then it's done pretty much.

Great little figure too! :rock

Very nice robe swap. I have kind of an evolution line up going with several characters. Every look the main characters had in the films I collect. I did a swap is Palpatines head on my senator Palps.
9utydehe.jpg

Looks better than the episode 1 head I think. And more uniform with the vintage Sidious figure.
u7e6uha6.jpg

I should have picked up Palaptine when I had the chance, I saw it in the store last year for $90, now on ebay they're asking for over $300

Back