SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a great figure! What is the going price for him and throne?

Pretty pricey. Just the Emperor alone can go for close to 300 us dollars on Ebay and Amazon. I think the Throne is just as expensive.

Like I stated before, I was super lucky to find a MIB emperor on ebay for $150 us dollars. I found the Throne at a local comic shop new for $125.

Pretty pricey. Just the Emperor alone can go for close to 300 us dollars on Ebay and Amazon. I think the Throne is just as expensive.

Like I stated before, I was super lucky to find a MIB emperor on ebay for $150 us dollars. I found the Throne at a local comic shop new for $125.

Hey Chev, what shop do you use? I'm in Minneapolis and have a couple that carry Sideshow and HT but their selection is pretty limited. (Hot Comics and Cedar Cliff Collectibles)

No way in earth the emperor is worth that kind of buck tho.

With the HT batman and terminator stuff I kinda get it, but with SS?..

Collectors are nuts!

Pretty close I would think.

Yeah I may have a look into that soon.

Collectors are nuts!

:horror

Seriously though I agree that price is ridiculous also may I say that I love what you did to your Emperor eczamurai, fantastic work. :clap

Collectors are nuts!

Trust me there was no way I was paying 300 bucks for the Emperor.

Same with Darth Maul. People try and charge a lot for him as well. I just wait until I find someone reasonable. They do exist on eBay.

Holy Macarena! :horror

Ouch. I got palps late last year in forbidden Planets sale. £49.99.......

Back