Star Wars: Frames

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think The Complete Far Side and Complete Calvin and Hobbes each weigh about that much.

Because the Star Wars franchise doesn't have enough lines for people to buy...

I can't see how this would be that expensive, it's just a few books, not film frames or anything, the wood stuff is just to make it more valuable, and really I don't need a book full of still frames when I can go watch the movies myself.

I can't see how this would be that expensive, it's just a few books, not film frames or anything, the wood stuff is just to make it more valuable, and really I don't need a book full of still frames when I can go watch the movies myself.

Limited to 1138.

That can justify a higher than usual price right there.
The wooden case as well.

Look at the other Star Wars books SS has sold....$300+!!...and that was for one book and some do-dads.

You know what, the same fancy editions of the costume and sculpture books were much more elaborate than this and were something like $400, right? So I think this might not be as bad as I had first thought.

are you going to like need a power-loader just to turn the ^^^^ing pages or what?

Who needs this? Just put on a dvd and freeze it every 5 seconds.

And if each film is a freakin' book, then it's not like it'll be a carefully selected collection of a dozen shots. Basically, it'll turn into a flip book of screen caps. At this point, it doesn't seem worth it at really any price.

As selected by George Lucas?

A book about cinematography chosen by a guy who didn't film any of the six movies and only directed 4 of the 6?

Am I missing something?

As selected by George Lucas?

A book about cinematography chosen by a guy who didn't film any of the six movies and only directed 4 of the 6?

Am I missing something?

Yeah, you are.

You forgot to mention the part where Lucas says "Cinematography is not about technology" but fails to mention that he insisted on using newly-developed digital cameras for Episodes II and III and that the bulk of shots in the entire Prequel Trilogy are actors against CGI environments.

:rolleyes:

I love photos so this is like the perfect set for me, but only if the price is somewhat reasonable.

If the price is right (and it won't ship until later this year), i might get this. This thing looks bad-ass!!! :rock :rock :rock

Eh, sounds cool, but not really my thing. And probably out of my price range so that's a good thing. The box sounds really awesome though.

I love photos so this is like the perfect set for me, but only if the price is somewhat reasonable.

Me 2. I have several LOTR and SW books and now with Indy coming out with a few him as well. These types of books are just really cool IMO and if the price is right I'll get it.

Me 2. I have several LOTR and SW books and now with Indy coming out with a few him as well. These types of books are just really cool IMO and if the price is right I'll get it.

What I like most is, in theory, the OT images should be cleaned up really nice, probably some of the cleanest shots from then ever published, and the overall publication should be really nice if it's just a book of images. If you REALLY like Star Wars pictures, this will be the collection to have I think.

Back