The Bridge Direct's The Hobbit Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good pickup there red.is he not available in the usa?looks more human than orc.perhaps a warg rider?he reminds me a lot of sharku...
also..the figures shipped from the warehouse so im thinking this week now.i just hope they have a large selection to chose from.

Yeah, he's not listed here yet. He's pretty cool looking though. As far as the character I think he is supposed to be a Orc leader of some kind.

I quite like the faces on his garments. Hard to tell from the toy but I wonder if they're going to be skins in the film. Pretty grim.

Rumor has it that he's supposed to be Azog - not sure why the name had to be changed, though. Also not sure why he's only listed on the UK site and no where else; though even sites like EE don't have the full roster listed yet and wave one has been known for a few weeks now. Plus, you'll also notice as you look thru their other 6-inch figures that Legolas and Tauriel are missing, so perhaps Yazneg is part of a case re-vision.

Hadn't heard that rumor of him replacing Azog. If they do some kind if flashback try will have to use Azog so I kind of doubt that rumor.

picked up the goblin king/thorin two pack today. holy crap, the goblin king is huge. really digging these figures. just wish they had peg holes in their feet.

they are...or the 5-pack. it's 29.99 but to get balin and gollum you would have to end up picking up the two packs anyway and end up with doubles of bilbo and dwalin.

Where do they sell the 5 pack?

As mentioned, right now just TRU, Amazon, and Ebay.

The five figure set is the best deal, since you're getting the figures for $6 each instead of the usual single carded price of $10. Then you can also can skip the Kili/Fili two-pack.

Just checked ToysRus and they took down the 6inch figures today, running out already I wonder?

Just checked ToysRus and they took down the 6inch figures today, running out already I wonder?

Two of my TRUs also don't have the 6"inch figure tags up anymore. I'm alittle concerned, but won't worry till I see what the other stores look like when they stock.

big w in australia has the smale scale in today but no 6 inch.toys r us shld have both scales nxt week$10 for single figures...20$for 2pks...sigh

Two of my TRUs also don't have the 6"inch figure tags up anymore. I'm alittle concerned, but won't worry till I see what the other stores look like when they stock.

Should have noted that I meant TRU online but as for my local store they have nothing still, but I do live in Iowa we usually get stuff later.

Should have noted that I meant TRU online but as for my local store they have nothing still, but I do live in Iowa we usually get stuff later.

Ahh... quite true. TRU doesn't even have them on their site now. Wonder what's going on then and I wonder if BBTS will be able to fill their orders.

i tempted to order the Tauriel 2pk from BBTS cause im sure that will be rare.
At my local Big W store here in OZ they had a lot of the single packs,the 2pk of Tauriel and Legolas and 2pks of the Dwarves...nothing else though :( I would have grabbed the Thorin and Goblin King.
Is the Gandalf and Bolg pack 4 inch scale or 6inch?
TRU here havent gotten stock as of close of business today...their computers say they will get the 6inch figures so i have to keep checking everyday til they arrive.
Can anyone post comp pics of the 6inch figures from this line with a ToyBiz figure when possible please?
Cheers
Glenn

Back