THING PF ARRIVING IN 5-7 DAYS for USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonloop

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of The Thing Premium Format Figure (item #7209) from our MARVEL Collectibles Premium Format Figures. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 5-7 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 3-5 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

HELL YEAH SONNNNNNNNNNNN :chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

This better be a ****ing joke. What the hell happened to out 25-30 day notice? Or even our 12-15 day notice?

Oh I know. This way the people will have less time to cancel and SS can screw more customers.

I've come to expect more out of my favorite company.

This better be a ****ing joke. What the hell happened to out 25-30 day notice? Or even our 12-15 day notice?

Sideshow stopped sending me 15-20 day notices ages ago......they don't do that anymore for some reason. It's like, when we hear about it arriving in the warehouse is at the same time Sideshow gets first news of it coming over as well.

I don't care though at least on this release, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!!!!!:chew

7209_press07-001.jpg

I normally don't care either but I just dropped almost 2 grand on a new TV and BR player. Money is a little tighter than normal and it would've been nice to have had a heads up that this was coming.

This hasn't been in any newsletter as shipping in the next 30 days either.

I normally don't care either but I just dropped almost 2 grand on a new TV and BR player. Money is a little tighter than normal and it would've been nice to have had a heads up that this was coming.

This hasn't been in any newsletter as shipping in the next 30 days either.

Yeah I can see where you are coming from.

I had a feeling that the email would show up one day without any newsletter 30 day notice.

Answering my own question, I assume that since product #7209 is the regular and #72091 is the exclusive most of us here haven't heard anything.

The exclusive must be delayed.

Yup, my final Flexpayment is next month, so I'm thinking mid to late March for the Exclusive.

Christ I hope so. I at least need my b-day money or tax return for this beast.

Guess it's a good think I got the 'other' Hulk out of the way already.

Cool. Been waiting on this one for a while. Although I agree it would have been nice for some notice, still looking forward to it. Although I did order the exclusive so I guess I still have waiting to do? :confused:

I can't tell if the Exclusive is delayed, but some of us EU collectors have received a 25 days notice about that items at the beginning of the week. Thankfully this will not be invoiced this month, because January and February where real killer months...

i got the exclusive coming and I didnt get any emails yet....I need my tax refund man....gonna be an expensive couple months,,,,that ironman 1:1 is sick!

I canceled the Exclusive and kept the Regular. I dislike statues with detachable joints regardless of the extra accessory.

Back