THING PF ARRIVING IN 5-7 DAYS for USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else notice the amount on second chance has gone up by like 5. Also this has been available since last night and is still available. I got the feeling because of timing and edition size they are going to have a lot of cancellations on this one. I am pretty sure I will be canceling mine.

...There is alot coming out at once...especially those who collect LOTR SW and Marvel...thats gotta put a dent in anyones wallet....also I believe some peoples desires are bigger than their wallets...I honestly believe some people love the rush of ordering something...and then make themselves feel better again by cancelling the same item...and then to top it off...they announce it on the boards how great they feel they are cancelling something..:monkey1

...There is alot coming out at once...especially those who collect LOTR SW and Marvel...thats gotta put a dent in anyones wallet....also I believe some peoples desires are bigger than their wallets...I honestly believe some people love the rush of ordering something...and then make themselves feel better again by cancelling the same item...and then to top it off...they announce it on the boards how great they feel they are cancelling something..:monkey1

I agree... there is a rush involved when something first comes out and everyone wants the new shiney thing... but then the realization comes in that there's no money for it and they cancell.

I also think a lot of flippers jump the gun and order then once the hype dies down they cancell!!! :rolleyes:

I agree... there is a rush involved when something first comes out and everyone wants the new shiney thing... but then the realization comes in that there's no money for it and they cancell.

I also think a lot of flippers jump the gun and order then once the hype dies down they cancell!!! :rolleyes:

....amen :rotfl

I'd cancel that ***** if I was you.

Well it's a good thing you're not me. I'm trying to figure out if I'll even be able to keep my Marvel collection with all the other **** that's coming out in the next year or so.

SW>>>>>Marvel :lecture

Is that possible with items over $100? I thought anything over $100 had to be done via FedEx because UPS didn't have a signature option.....is that no longer the case?

Yes it is, UPS does have a signature option. But, it is Sideshow that requires the carrier to get a signature from a person, not the carrier itself.

The Thing PF regular edition is scheduled to ship in Feb. Starting this week.

The Thing PF exclusive is scheduled to ship in March. Probably next week.

This is from Sideshows website.

The Thing PF regular edition is scheduled to ship in Feb. Starting this week.

The Thing PF exclusive is scheduled to ship in March. Probably next week.

This is from Sideshows website.

Thank god I have the exclusive coming and a bit more time

When the THING gets here:

51NaxLs0LzL._SS500_.gif

I'm running out of space to display the PF Thing along side the Hulk, anyone else having that problem?

I currently don't have the space to have them face off so they'll be in differing positions until I can get a small table.

the fact that the excl. is a "second chance" offering as a preorder, lets me know I can cancel now and pick it up later....of course you never know how much later.

I'm running out of space to display the PF Thing along side the Hulk, anyone else having that problem?

If I didn't sell the Grey Hulk, I would have no where to put this beast. I'm very glad I was able to sell it quickly since my Marvel collection is getting to be a space concern.

Back