THING PF ARRIVING IN 5-7 DAYS for USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh happy day, i've been waiting for this since i got my hulk PF.

Last edited:
i thought the exclusive had an open mouth thing while the regular had a clsed mouth. so i guess the exclusive have a change of head or something. my bad, but my point is the close mouth looks better. you guys can tell im a newb :D

Has anyone here changed their shipping provider? I'm getting tired of driving 40 miles roundtrip during my lunch breaks to pick stuff up since Fed Ex Home can't communicate with other Fed Ex companies (i.e. Ground, etc.)

How do I switch to UPS? Do I have to call them? how far in advance?

i thought the exclusive had an open mouth thing while the regular had a clsed mouth. so i guess the exclusive have a change of head or something. my bad, but my point is the close mouth looks better. you guys can tell im a newb :D

You good man. I agree with you, the Reg is better. I don't like the detachable head, I don't trust sideshows magnets. And I just like to have my statues on one piece. :D

MesaScott, you can change the shipping provider. Call sideshow tomorrow and tell them you want all your current and future pre-orders to ship via UPS. They will make a note that applies every time an order is processed that the shipping department sees and knows which carrier to ship it through.

Is that possible with items over $100? I thought anything over $100 had to be done via FedEx because UPS didn't have a signature option.....is that no longer the case?

MesaScott, you can change the shipping provider. Call sideshow tomorrow and tell them you want all your current and future pre-orders to ship via UPS. They will make a note that applies every time an order is processed that the shipping department sees and knows which carrier to ship it through.

Thanks, will do. I just hope UPS handles them well. Even though Fed Ex took some extra effort, they always seemed to treat the packages well. But then again, so has UPS for Ebay deliveries for the most part.

Is that possible with items over $100? I thought anything over $100 had to be done via FedEx because UPS didn't have a signature option.....is that no longer the case?

UPS does require signatures, sometimes, depends on the seller; which I'm assuming SS would require signature regardless of carrier provider. For me, UPS is about a 10 minute drive from my house (vs. Fed Ex Home, which is easily a 60 minute drive one-way from my house, 20-25 minutes one-way from work, and in a not so nice part of town)

Plus, I think UPS usually delivers during "after normal business hours" if they see it's to a residence.

I'll say it again, I think it's a horrible business model that Fed-Ex Home refuses to sync up with Fed-Ex ground or Fed-Ex Air or Fed-Ex whatever in order to make it more convenient for the customer. Poor desk jockey that works at the "local" Fed-Ex Home office, I point this out everytime I have to drive out of my way to pick up a package. Well, after tomorrow they will be losing my business because of such an archaic and rigid business "plan."

Last edited:
i must have a new FedEx driver because he delivered the last 2 packages, that required a sign., when noone was there to sign it. i'm not worried about anyone stealing anything so i hope he continues to do that. before this i would be at home and they just wouldn't show up and say they did.

Anyone else notice the amount on second chance has gone up by like 5. Also this has been available since last night and is still available. I got the feeling because of timing and edition size they are going to have a lot of cancellations on this one. I am pretty sure I will be canceling mine.

Well, thanks to Darth Loki, I ordered me one of these last night. Lucky for me the second chance came along.

Back