THING PF ARRIVING IN 5-7 DAYS for USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 1 more flex pay payment on 3/10....hopefully wo't be waiting too long after that.

Same here. One more Flex payment on 3/10 and the Exclusive is mine! :rock

I think I've finally cleared enough space to settle this beast.

Just glad that it looks like the exclusive will be shipping mid March. That'll put it on my next CC billing cycle and not this one which is getting way outta hand :eek:

Since this went up on 2nd chance I cancelled my original exclusive order and re-purchased using my reward points. Now I'm getting it for only $200. Still going to add the my mounting CC bill, but not as bad at least :monkey1

I was thinking about ordering it with my Reward points as well. I am just not sure that I absolutely want this PF. It looks nice but it isn't screaming my name. Decisions...decisions. :lol

I just cancelled mine. I still don't have the Balrog LS Bust and I need that before I can justify this. Plus I'm no longer a Marvel addict, only LotR. :eek:

When the THING gets here:

51NaxLs0LzL._SS500_.gif

Thats pretty awsome. Heh, not to mention Thing sorta looks like 8-bit Kong ;).
(Wish SS would some nintendo collectables)

I think if you keep the Grey Hulk (which you should never let go of) you will need the Thing PF to go w/ it.

I hope to never let go of the Grey Hulk.

The only problem with this plan is finding the space to display both the Thing and the Hulk. I already have a hard enough time finding a place for just the beast that is the Grey Hulk. :google:lol

Anybody have any pictures of their future display space for this Thing? Anyone going to match it up with the Hulk like in the Sideshow photos?

I hope to never let go of the Grey Hulk.

The only problem with this plan is finding the space to display both the Thing and the Hulk. I already have a hard enough time finding a place for just the beast that is the Grey Hulk. :google:lol

Anybody have any pictures of their future display space for this Thing? Anyone going to match it up with the Hulk like in the Sideshow photos?

If you've seen my Marvel display I have 3 rows of shelving and the Hulks were on the top right and left. Green will stay on the left and Thing will go on the right.

If you've seen my Marvel display I have 3 rows of shelving and the Hulks were on the top right and left. Green will stay on the left and Thing will go on the right.

That's going to look pretty cool. Those shelves sure do hold some weight don't they?:google

I don't know if this would fit but it would be pretty cool to see those 2 statues facing off towards each other on the top of two Detolfs. Like one huge VS. scene. :monkey5

That's going to look pretty cool. Those shelves sure do hold some weight don't they?:google

I don't know if this would fit but it would be pretty cool to see those 2 statues facing off towards each other on the top of two Detolfs. Like one huge VS. scene. :monkey5

Man, Loki owns some kick ass grails. :)

YES THE THING SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!:chew:chew:chew:chew

UNFORTUNATELY HE WONT BE HERE TILL NEXT TUESDAY :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

What is the name of the shelving? :confused:

We have it here at work and I think I might get it even thought they don't have doors.

Cheers,

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I can't wait for the exclusive to ship. I am really looking forward to this one.

Back