THING PF ARRIVING IN 5-7 DAYS for USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the kind words (and I'm down one grail from that pic) sold the Grey Hulk to make some room.

I have no idea what this is called. My ex got it at Ikea several years ago and traded it to me when she moved out. They don't carry it anymore though and I don't think they have anything that looks nearly as good. I kinda wish the doors weren't there so I could put a few more items on this but all my movies and living room crap is in there so it works out OK.

Rory, those statues are both so long that they'd probably have to go over 3 detolfs to fit properly. But I don't think weight would be an issue spread out over 3.

:google:google:google Where are you located. This sure must be a big and heavy box!:google

VA. That is probably why, across the whole country :(.....I should have ordered from CSC, they still would've charged me $50 for shipping but I would've saved at least $30 on the product price.

But either way its worth it for the THING!!!

PS: The Thing has the same weight as the Hulk, they list both at 35 lbs

VA. That is probably why, across the whole country :(.....I should have ordered from CSC, they still would've charged me $50 for shipping but I would've saved at least $30 on the product price.

Crap. I guess it'll be close to the same for me then :monkey4

Crazy!:google

Please post some pictures when you get it...even pics of the box are awesome. :rock

Sideshow really needs to figure out a way to shrink these PF's and send them out in a small box. Then all you have to do when you receive it is add water and it grows to full size. :rolleyes:

Oh man if I just hadn't bought both SIM and Wolverine Comiquettes I really would like to order the Exclusive Version. Stock is rising and rising!:google

i still haven't received a single email bout my order for this. is anyone that's received an email in california?

i'm kinda kicking myself for canceling my exclusive yesterday, but it was that or my eagle vs. fellbeast :monkey2

i still haven't received a single email bout my order for this. is anyone that's received an email in california?

I haven't received one notice for anything dealing with the Thing....I'm assuming its because I have the Exclusive but still nothing.

I haven't received one notice for anything dealing with the Thing....I'm assuming its because I have the Exclusive but still nothing.

Yeah I think thats the reason. The regular Things are shipping out, but the Thing EX is expected to ship in March.

I figure since I just recently ordered the exclusive via Second Chance, I'll be one of the last orders filled. I'll just be patient and keep an eye on for many pics.

I figure since I just recently ordered the exclusive via Second Chance, I'll be one of the last orders filled. I'll just be patient and keep an eye on for many pics.

At the rate people are cancelling this bad boy your probably in good shape!

Got my Thing, will post pics later. Just a quick review:

-Awesome PF!
-Feels a lot lighter than the Hulk PF, almost sounds hollow when you knock on him
-Packaged extremely well with saran wrap around all four extremities and padding, very impressed
-He is big, a bit shorter than the Hulk because he is slumped down more, but he takes up more room around him because of his big ass arms
-Mine came with some bumps and bruises, then again I don't think you can get any piece from sideshow perfect as if it was hand painted in front of you. Has a small chip above his eyebrow, a Thingsowndressing stain on his pants near his crotch, and that is it. Don't know if I am going to bother returning it.

EDIT:upon inspecting more, there are places where paint is missing, the gaps between the rocked shaped pieces on his body are not painted in some parts, I can see the clear color of the plastic underneath...I prob will return it now.

2nd EDIT: and the Base is wobbly

Pics to come later.

Last edited:
Got my Thing, will post pics later. Just a quick review:

-Awesome PF!
-Feels a lot lighter than the Hulk PF, almost sounds hollow when you knock on him
-Packaged extremely well with saran wrap around all four extremities and padding, very impressed
-He is big, a bit shorter than the Hulk because he is slumped down more, but he takes up more room around him because of his big ass arms
-Mine came with some bumps and bruises, then again I don't think you can get any piece from sideshow perfect as if it was hand painted in front of you. Has a small chip above his eyebrow, a Thingsowndressing stain on his pants near his crotch, and that is it. Don't know if I am going to bother returning it.

Pics to come later.

Chipped? I'd return it. Glad you like the peice overall though.

Back